Monday, May 01, 2006

PERFECTION ACHIEVED ~ THANKS FELLOW BLOGGERS

OK! I am anal retentive afterall. The perfectionist in me always wins out. I have corrected my URL address successfully thanks to a few fellow bloggers. Giving a shout out to Scotty, Hypoxic, Brett, and Derek. I appreciate you guys caring enough to help. With all this camaraderie I know I am going to enjoy blogging. Plus, heaven forbid I tarnish Brett's blog site with an unworthy, error-filled URL address amidst his blogroll. I had to take him up on his advice. He told me I would never be the successful perfectionist that Martha Stewart is if I did not correct this egregious mistake. I can't have that if I am going to be the successful Interior Designer. So, are you happy now Brett (*wink)! Gotch'ya!

Well it is off to work on my next post.

4 Comments:

At Mon May 01, 06:47:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yea sure you correct it after I add it to my blog roll and give you an honorable mention for folks to check you out...

Your doing great. I look forward reading about some of the posts you talked about. Keep up the good work.

 
At Mon May 01, 07:21:00 PM PDT, Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

welcome to blogworld Mr. Handsome Man :)

 
At Mon May 01, 09:49:00 PM PDT, Blogger Joel said...

We are already your readers and groupies now! We will be here for ya! Just ask!

 
At Tue May 02, 01:17:00 PM PDT, Blogger TJ said...

Just wanted to say hi. I popped in from Mark at Zeitzeuge. All the best with the blog. See ya around...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home