Friday, June 02, 2006

BE PROUD! THIS IS WHAT HOME FEELS LIKE


Well this is post number two for today. But I just had to participate. We are reminded that this is Gay Pride month. I agree with Kel at RAMBLING ALONG IN LIFE...WITH A STERN POINT OF VIEW. To me this picture says what Gay America is all about...but I'll add one more thing. This is was "AMERICA" is about. Head high! Make a difference.

And kudos Kel for such an awesome picture. Now...can I own that house?!?!

If you are interested in knowing more about the photo, visit Kel's site and also see how you can partake in spreading the PRIDE!!!!

4 Comments:

At Fri Jun 02, 12:08:00 PM PDT, Blogger mattviews said...

OMG yeah I'll ramble on this one. Looks like it will be my third post of the day!

 
At Fri Jun 02, 12:20:00 PM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

You are a good man Tony...

 
At Fri Jun 02, 03:54:00 PM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

woooohooooooo!

 
At Fri Jun 02, 03:55:00 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Tony...thanks for the wonderful email and posting the picture and the nice comments...Let me know what you guys plans are down the road...keep me in the loop...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home