Tuesday, May 30, 2006

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? (#4)

It's 'How Do You Like It?' time again. I thought that this week I would ask the following question given this past holiday weekend. I know that Memorial Day usually is the big weekend when all the movie houses start with their summer releases. I even suspect some of you got your movie 'fix' this past weekend. I know I did, even amidst the school work.

So here is the big question:
How do you like your popcorn ~ lightly salted, "EXTRA BUTTER", or both?

While I love regular popcorn, I have to be honest...give me a box of Cracker Jacks. Love those caramel coated bits of popcorn and 'nuts.' MMMM! Good. But the ultimate is reaching into the box, not knowing what the 'SURPRISE' will be. ;-) Hot flashes here!

Let's hear those answers. We all want to know!

9 Comments:

At Tue May 30, 01:30:00 AM PDT, Blogger Mark said...

Extra butter! But my Mom showed me a new twist when we went to the movies last. She got the popcorn, and then opened up some 3 Musketeer "Pop-ables" and dumped then into the popcorn. So, every handful would have some chocolaty salty goodness along with buttery salty popcorn! Chase THAT down with some Pepsi! Now that's good movie-watchin'! Went to see X-Men 3 today...it was Fabulous!

 
At Tue May 30, 07:00:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

Extra butter! Even in my microwave popcorn - hence the extra lbs around my middle...

 
At Tue May 30, 09:57:00 AM PDT, Blogger Conor Karrel said...

Ummmm... I hate popcorn. Yeah, I know, I'm strange. I got my date some popcorn on Friday for X-Men 3 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre (How sweet that was!) and I got myself some Goobers.

 
At Tue May 30, 10:26:00 AM PDT, Blogger Curtis said...

Home made popcorn with extra butter, please and thank you! I don't trust the stuff at the movie houses -- tastes odd to me.

 
At Tue May 30, 10:41:00 AM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

extra butter, but I havn't had any buttered popcorn in quite some while.

 
At Tue May 30, 05:24:00 PM PDT, Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Lightly buttered...pinch of salt.

I'm soooo boring.

LOL

 
At Tue May 30, 07:42:00 PM PDT, Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

Both....but if I had to pick one.....globs and globs of butter! Now I want some.....so gotta go....cuz taking my ass to the store!

 
At Tue May 30, 08:14:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

I like it plain or with butter. But you have to order it right. Tell them to Layer it, they put in a little popcorn then butter more popcorn then butter you get the picture.

But they do say candy is dandy but for the price I just won't buy it at the theatre, smuggle it in.

 
At Wed May 31, 06:14:00 AM PDT, Blogger mattviews said...

Oh extra butter definitely, although I haven't had it for a long time. I used to grab the biggest bucket of popcorn when I went to the movie theater until they charge $8 for it! So I usually microwave the popcorn (but not in my house because the residual odor stinks...LOL) with extra butter!

I grew up in Hong Kong, where almost all the movie theaters had besides the plain and butter popcorn, sweet popcorn - this caramel honey popcorn that I liked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home