Sunday, May 28, 2006

'BRUSHSTROKES' ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY


It's hard to believe that I have been blogging already for one month. Time flies. I can not begin to express how much pleasure I have received from this adventure. I find it hard to believe that I have already have near 2300 hits on my simple site in such a short time.

Blogging has been an opportunity to share some very poignant moments in my life and I am sure more will follow. I am on such a journey now. It is great to have people out there in BLOGLAND to offer encouragement and yes, to express their opinions, regardless of whether they are negative or positive. For me, I try to gain something from all that is written, whether it is from the manner a post or comment is written, the way it is conveyed, its content, or from whom the post/commentary is coming.

I have also gained so many new online friendships. I wish many times I could meet every last one of you. I know I have had the pleasure of meeting some of you and plan on meeting a few others, but alas, it is physically and financially impossible to meet all. ***Sigh***

I don't like to single people out because you all have effected me in some way, many with private emails. But I feel I have to say something to the following.
They just mean too much to me! To my closest blogger buddies and personal friends, Rob, Pete,and Brett(Cajun), you guys mean the world to me. I hope we will always be true to each other. Derek and Spider, you guys are almost there. I just need to meet you, to make that personal connection (no - not that type of personal connection, hehehe!), and I have every intention on making it happen! You both are fast becoming a part of my circle of beloved friends. Now Spider do you see what I just wrote?!?! And I think Kevin is rounding the corner.

Well enjoy the balance of the Memorial Day Weekend.
Play safely guys! I probably won't post again until either Tuesday or Wednesday.

8 Comments:

At Sun May 28, 06:55:00 AM PDT, Blogger mattviews said...

LCB has become a daily ritual for me like reading the paper. Good job Tony. Congrats!

 
At Sun May 28, 07:19:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

Time flys when you are having fun doens't it! Happy one month Tony! I have enjoyed getting to know you and hope to continue that relationship... you are a really great man! Looking forward to your trip to FL with Pete... but let me tell you, you have to watch out for Hypoxic - he is the wild one of the bunch down here!

E-mails coming I promise - Fringe just keeps getting in the way of life - today and tomorrow and it will be over and life will get back to normal...

 
At Sun May 28, 10:17:00 AM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

Happy one month, so glad you decided to start a blog! Really look forward to meeting you too!

 
At Sun May 28, 01:27:00 PM PDT, Blogger Joel said...

Time flies doesn't it? It gets addicting...just don't let it get TOO addicting...or you might be out of a job...lol.

 
At Sun May 28, 09:04:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

Tony I can honestly tell you it has been great getting to know you and call you my frined. I am looking forward to seeing you again in the August/September and heading down to Orlando to meet the crew down there.

 
At Mon May 29, 07:12:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Anniversary!

 
At Mon May 29, 11:39:00 PM PDT, Blogger brandon said...

You've blogged more in one month than some friends of mine have in years. Congratulations!

 
At Tue May 30, 11:37:00 AM PDT, Blogger Greg said...

Congratulations!!! So many people have been disappearing from the blog world lately it's good to see someone sticking around.

Here's to more blog posting!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home