Tuesday, May 23, 2006

2 POSTS TODAY ~ FIRST: PASSING THROUGH MY BLOG OR STOPPING IN FOR THE FIRST TIME...SAY HI

~Two posts for you today~

The first is directed to any of you bloggers or blog readers just passing through or for those who are stopping by for the first time. Take a moment and say hi, to state where you are from, and, if so inclined, how you got to my blog.

I know that many are passing through but choose not to leave a comment. So many of you are from across the states and outside the U.S. Anyway, hope you take a moment to comment. If not, still enjoyed having you. Happy reading!

For my regular readers, my standard post for the day is above. It's my
HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? segment today. So don't pass it up!

4 Comments:

At Tue May 23, 10:16:00 PM PDT, Blogger J.L. Atoz said...

HI found your blog via BrettCajun,
:)

 
At Wed May 24, 08:14:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy, Dont remeber how I found your blog, This is the first time I commented, from Santa Rosa, CA

 
At Thu May 25, 08:54:00 AM PDT, Blogger Robert said...

Thru Matt's Moleskine Notebook site. Helloooo from LA to Orange County! heh!

 
At Wed May 31, 09:01:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, you're a HUNK. Second, I found your blog through City Woof - you had posted a comment. Third, I'm in Muskegon, Michigan.

Take it easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home