Thursday, May 04, 2006

PART II: FELIX CRUSHES OSCAR!


AMEN, AMEN, AMEN! Check it out!

"Felix crushed Oscar!"

My room is spotless ~ a day late but it is immaculate. For how long? Well that is another question. I give it about Week 6 of school and it will be looking like yesterday's photographic evidence. 'Felix, you have to help me fight off that Oscar urge."

I must say that for those of you who may have thought my room looked bad, you ought to see my roommate's living space. I had thought about clicking off some picks but my better judgment said no. Think that would be invading private space, don't you? But trust me his is much worse and his room stays that way YEAR ROUND. Envision a pile of laundry against a wall, 3 ft. high by 3 ft. wide, in full site from the front apartment door down the hallway into his bedroom; shoes plopped on the floor and under the bed, no organization in the room of furniture, and a huge walk in closet but half the clean clothes piled, not folded, in stacks. I'd kill for his walk-in closet. I have a standard 6 ft. wide by 2 ft. deep closet and I can't believe what I have managed to put in it.

So that task is a check off from my list. I have one more item 'TO DO' ~ sort through all my paid bill receipts and other miscellaneous paperwork and file it. Some of it is last year's work and needs to go with last year's filed tax return. The remainder is the beginnings of 2006 tax accumulation.

Oops! Forgot grocery shopping.

Damn...I need a maid, a tax accountant, and a personal shopper. Anyone care to step in? I pay well...LOL.

7 Comments:

At Thu May 04, 04:19:00 PM PDT, Blogger mattviews said...

That looks like a stroke of magic!

 
At Thu May 04, 04:29:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shows us what's in the closet and under the bed. Come on, do it!

Seriously nice job. It always feels good to get it all cleaned up.

 
At Thu May 04, 07:27:00 PM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

I was a Felix, and Mike was an Oscar when I met him. My place was always perfect. I think we've probably both changed a bit. He just let's me clean now, and I try to quit making him clean. I have always felt at peace when everything is in it's place. It' a struggle at times. Cause I just have to let it sit there now sometimes. Your room looks great!

 
At Thu May 04, 08:49:00 PM PDT, Blogger DanNation said...

Nice job...it makes me long for all my furniture.

 
At Thu May 04, 10:06:00 PM PDT, Blogger Joel said...

WOW>..looks great.

Oh and I was wondering if you take trade for payments!? ;)

 
At Fri May 05, 02:48:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

Excellent job - what a great view out of your window. SO... where are all of those size 12's stashed - huh? Neatly in your closet I bet!

 
At Fri May 05, 01:21:00 PM PDT, Blogger Conor Karrel said...

I'm deeply impressed! It looks like another apartment! Do you think you could do mine next?

Alright, I can see the upraised eyebrow from here, I get the message!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home