Thursday, June 08, 2006

THE BRUSH'S COLORFUL DAUBS ~ MISCELLANEOUS TIDBITS #4


Working on some projects again that are due today. Yikes, but it isn't as bad as last Wednesday. Yes the eleventh hour routine that I swore I would not do again. Things feel a bit more controlled this time. What can I say. The summer is here and boys will play. Did I just say that? Well never mind, my playtime is my playtime.

First of all, let me say that you are all my type of kissers. I have to admit, I thoroughly enjoyed your posted commentaries on this week's
HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? question concerning the type of kissing you each enjoy. If some of you came in early on that post and never got back to see the responses of others, take another gander. I am finding this segment of my blog to be the best and it really gives me an opportunity to learn a bit about each of your personalities.

Next, I initiated my first
DESIGN post yesterday on color. I hope you found some useful hints in it. Color is such a broad segment. I may have a follow-up post on it to help give you guys ideas on how to work with complimentary colors. I have also been hoping to post another segment on what I do in school. The next will be about my Perspective class. Unfortunately I am having scanner access problems at the moment. Hoping to show you some of my drawings.


Now I want to send some acknowledgment and kudos out to a couple of bloggers I happen to read and enjoy. First of all, if you have a moment please stop by CityWOOF's blog. I have mentioned his blog once before. But my main reason for directing you over there is to congratulate him on his quest to quit smoking. He has had several big tempting scenarios that would have allowed him to cave but instead he has resisted. The biggest temptation came Tuesday night. CW briefly mentioned it in his post yesterday, HEY MR. DJ. I just had to bring it to the forefront because I want him to succeed. So give him some words of encouragement. And it seems CW may have someone he likes too. What does one expect when you have one sexy bear!

The other person I want to acknowledge is Kel over at Rambling Along In Life...With A Stern Point Of View. He has pushed this Pride challenge and it has taken off. It truly is a great means of promoting pride in our community this month. The other thing is that Mr. Kel has another fun challenge on his blog under his Wednesday post. Seems as if he gets at least five bloggers, each asking a question about him, he'll answer them. Well let's blow him away and get some more people over to his blog with questions. Kel is a great guy ...and I'll be perfectly blunt, one hot, handsome guy. Let him know it too, if you are so inclined. Plus I want to know more about him ~ don't you?

Let them know I sent you (unless either one, or both, gets to this post first).

Oh, and JUNE seems to be birthday month for two of my dearest friends and blogger buddies but I'll save the hoopla for when the time gets closer!

The last item I want to throw out your way, if Derek and Spider won't have my head on a platter for doing this, is that there are some rumblings of a possible SOUTHEAST BLOGGERS' PowWOW brewing. It most likely would be at the end of August, possibly August 26 & 27, Orlando ~ Florida style. Keep that in the back of your heads if it is something that interests you and should you be interested in attending. As it develops, I am sure one of us will do more posting about it.


That's it. I need to get back to my homework and projects. Lord help me as usual!

4 Comments:

At Thu Jun 08, 06:19:00 AM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

Heya Bud-

Great post yesterday BTW, blogger was acting up and I didn't get a chance to post. Good luck with the deadline, ONCE AGAIN, lol. It always seems like once summer gets here we are going in 20 different directions.

 
At Thu Jun 08, 08:32:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

Sounds like a great idea - count me in on the Orlando thing, oh yea, right, you and Pete are staying with me... gee, must have slipped my mind... ;-)

 
At Thu Jun 08, 06:51:00 PM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

all right I can finally comment. It sure has been acting up. Look forward to meeting all you guys in August.

 
At Thu Jun 08, 06:53:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

Finally a blogger account I can leave a comment on. Of course I still have to hit the submit button with is where I have gotten that blasted error message.

I will have to check these guys out. I can up with some quetions.

Looking forward to blogger pow wow. Now get cracking on those project. You can do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home