Saturday, June 03, 2006

SPIDER'S SUMMER MEME VIA SORTED LIVES / SOMETHING DARING


I had seen this meme on Spider's Monday, May 29th post. I saw the subsequent run of it on Sorted Lives blog with the addition of his five questions to Spider’s meme. Since I have yet to participate in a meme, I decided to take the plunge, picking up from Sorted Lives’ subsequent post. The initial instructions from Spider state that if we were to use this meme on our site, we were to respond to the initial questions and any subsequent questions added to the original, depending on whose blog we pulled it from. Also, I have added five new questions of my own, as instructed. If you would like to simply participate here at this blog you may do so under the comments section. But if you decide to borrow the meme and post at your site, please answer all 20 questions listed below and add five more questions of your own.

Have fun with it…

SPIDER’S INITIAL QUESTIONS:
  • Best Summer – Summer of 1982.
  • Best Car Ever Owned – My Plymouth Conquest.
  • Best Cruising Song – Dreamer by Supertramp.
  • Favorite Meal – Veal Scallapini.
  • Favorite Season – Spring.
  • Most Proud Accomplishment –Achieving my Bachelors Degree in Business along with presently working on my Second Bachelors in Interior Design.
  • Best Christmas Gift –My father getting through his first bout of cancer alive, 2002.
  • Embarrassing Moment – Almost losing my swim trunks while water skiing. Lets just say I was mooning the public for a spell while being pulled into the upright position.
  • Best Slow Dance Song – Over the Rainbow, version of the song by Eva Cassidy
  • Best Night –A Saturday night on the island of Maui in April 2002 with my family on an all out fish/steak grill with tropical drinks flowing and wine. This was part of our last family vacation with my father before he passed away in November of that year.

SORTED LIVES ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS:
  • Best/Favorite Summer Drink: Without a doubt, a premium margarita on the rocks with salt.
  • Best/Favorite Thing To Do In The Summer: Waterski and wakeboarding
  • Best/Favorite Summer Memory: Spending 5 weeks in Europe after my college graduation with 40 other incredible people from across, the U.S., Europe, South America, Japan, and China.
  • Best/Favorite Place To Visit During Summer: Without hesitation, Hawaii.
  • Best/Favorite Evening In Summer: Saturdays at my sister’s house barbequing and eating outside by the pool.

MY FIVE ADDITIONS TO THIS MEME:
  • Best Summer Memory As A Child (under age 15): Camping with my family and relatives in Lake Tahoe – generally 30-35 would camp between 2 campsites.
  • Best ‘Watering Hole' That You Have Been To: The Lonestar in San Francisco. WOOF! GRRRR!
  • Craziest Summer Thing That You Did: Rode a Waverunner butt-naked out in the middle of Lake Tahoe. What an absolute incredible sensation!
  • The Sexiest You Have Ever Felt: Talking on the phone with two incredibly sexy men in one day (yesterday –6/2/06).
  • All-time Favorite Comedian: Hands down, Robin Williams, with Steve Martin as a very, very close second.


A QUESTION TO ASK YOU: Have you ever known anyone to be so brazen as to drive down a highway through a toll area on his way home clad only in a jockstrap and or butt-naked while having a conversation with a friend on the cellphone? A bit steamy here! Let me just say that I do and drop it there. *wink* And no, it wasn't me!

3 Comments:

At Sat Jun 03, 07:15:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Supertramp rocks!

 
At Sat Jun 03, 04:03:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

What a Margarita on the rocks NO salt. Salt takes away from the taste of the Tequila.

Who you been chatting with....

 
At Sun Jun 04, 08:18:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

I can't imagine anyone doing anything as brazen as that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home