Sunday, June 04, 2006

Y'ALL EITHER A YANKEE OR A REBEL?


Hey guys! Hope y'all are having a great weekend. I had a great Saturday. The weather here in Southern California was 92 degrees where I live with the coast bringing in mid 70 degree temperatures and a nice warm breeze. Today is suppose to be more of the same. Hopefully I'll have an opportunity to bask in the sun around my sister's pool ( it was in one of the pictures I posted a week or so ago). And then I finished my Saturday evening off by having incredible phone conversations with two friends, Pete and Spider.

My post today stems from a post that another friend, Rob, had run on his blog a little over a month ago. I was reminded of it today, as I was reading through Danblog, a new blog for me.

So the big burning question of the day is: Are y'all either a Yankee or a Southern Rebel? Click here to take the short quiz. Then fess up and share your results with everyone in my comment section. Don't be bashful about letting us know if the quiz nails your personality or not. I sure want to know.

As for me, my result was 60% DIXIE. Barely in Dixie. Now who would have guessed it...me having a slight southern side to me. And I have barely been out of the state of California most of my life (when speaking about the U.S.). Perhaps it's the bad influence left on me by that handsome southern duo of BrettCajun and Spider.
Bad influence, nah! ~ just joshin' you two hunks!

7 Comments:

At Sun Jun 04, 07:36:00 AM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

LOL - I was 57%! Originally being from the southern part of Indiana, where we could kiss those hunky, backwood Kentucky boys, I thought I'd be a little more southern...

 
At Sun Jun 04, 08:24:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

"99% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!" Possibly, never looked into it - must go with the accent...

 
At Sun Jun 04, 09:35:00 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

78% my neck is a little pink...

and I have added you to the left side of my blog...sorry I thought you were already there....

 
At Sun Jun 04, 10:49:00 AM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

16% Dixie. Wow! You are a Duke of Yankeedom!

What can I say I have lived in the Northeast all my life and I love it.

 
At Sun Jun 04, 10:42:00 PM PDT, Blogger Mark said...

38% Dixie: I am definetly a yankee! And here I'm contemplating moving to Texas...well, I can put on a drawl and say "y'all".

 
At Mon Jun 05, 08:11:00 AM PDT, Blogger Brettcajun said...

My results are:

86% Dixie. Do you still use Confederate money?

 
At Mon Jun 05, 10:15:00 AM PDT, Blogger Curtis said...

83% Dixie, but I think the results might be a bit off. I'm from Ohio -- okay, southern "ahiya" but still, only 3% less than Brett?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home