Friday, June 30, 2006

SO TIRED


Ok...you're not seeing a reposting on my blog of Spider's 6/28 commentary. In fact, I am wondering if I didn't catch his little "bug." I am so spent right now that I am finding it hard to really focus on a topic for posting. It has been a long day, a long week. Week 8 has gone by, leaving four more weeks of school. There is an incredible amount of work to accomplish in the time left, putting my head into a spin. Hmm! I wonder if this might explain why I am feeling a tad tired. Heck maybe it also explains why I have had a rash of migraines over the past to weeks.

In the four weeks left of class, I have a portfolio layout/format to generate so as to assemble photographs of my boards, renderings, draftings, etc. I have a mock taped interview to perform (oh yippee!). I have a portfolio book to obtain and place a physical book together of my work. And lastly I have an electronic version of my portfolio to pull together. Not that easy when you have to pull images and work together which requires corrections, reworking, copying, and to be imaged so it can be integrated into a layout. Then I have that mixed-use commercial/residential project. I have to finalize the occupants of the building, place the spaces appropriately within the building while meeting American Disabilities Act and program requirements, and spaceplan 10,000 sq. ft. of the 50,000 sq. ft. building. Sssschew!! I am tired having written these few sentences let alone think about the task at hand.

Or perhaps I am tired given I seem to survive on 3-4 hours of sleep a night as of late. I am just happy today is Friday and that there is no school for me. Hope to get a gym/weightlifting workout completed too. Then the schoolwork starts.

Ok...so I am back where I started. I think I am tired, thanks to Spider! Maybe it's time for a nap!!!!

10 Comments:

At Fri Jun 30, 04:06:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

Don't go blaming that shit on ME now... ;-)

Get some rest this weekend - I know that Sunday after brunch I am going to go into MAJOR nap mode!

 
At Fri Jun 30, 04:40:00 AM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

yep it's time for a long summer's nap, get a towel and go to the beach and sleep, and get a nice tan to go along with the good sleep. Then treat yourself to a massage and a facial. O.k. maybe I'm getting carried away.

Get some rest!

 
At Fri Jun 30, 05:29:00 AM PDT, Blogger Jack said...

Hey Tony!

Ya man don't go blaming Spider for this. lol

And take Dereks advice, even the carried away part.

And remember to have fun!

J

 
At Fri Jun 30, 06:00:00 AM PDT, Blogger Brettcajun said...

Ahhh.... now I see why Taco Bell #9 was a perfect cure. Crunch Wrap and two taco supremes???? Taco Bell ALWAYS makes me feel better. ;)

 
At Fri Jun 30, 06:32:00 AM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

Before bed tonite, take a big 'ole swig of Nyquil, that always does the trick for me. Hope you feel better soon...

 
At Fri Jun 30, 10:46:00 AM PDT, Blogger Curtis said...

Dr. Curtis perscribes two aspirin, a nice glass of merlot, and an alarm clock turned off.

(* Dr. Curtis is not a physician, so don't take this as medical advice)

 
At Fri Jun 30, 11:18:00 AM PDT, Blogger Tony said...

You guys are a all too sweet. Sorry if this post came off as a bitch session. I was simply wiped out last night and uninspired to write. So I wrote about how I was feeling.

It's 11:oo A.M. PCT and I am just getting out of bed. I was suppose to get up at 8 to workout. DAMN!

Spider..curse you. HEHEHE! Just kidding bud!

Derek...I just love your idea though I could probably use one of those "cold" dip pools right now where the water is refrigerated. That might snap me out of my 'lazy' feel and jumpstart me today!

Brett...If you are going to order a #9, get it right...that's a crunchwrap, ONE taco, and a pinnk lemonade for me. Then I order an extra Baja steak Gordita!!! YUM.

Curtis and 'Y,' I have taken so much medication for migraines in the past and other stuff, that none of those combinations wouuld work on me. HEHEHE!

Joel and Sorted..thanks for the kind thoughts!

 
At Fri Jun 30, 12:39:00 PM PDT, Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

Sounds like it's time for a trip to Starbucks

 
At Fri Jun 30, 05:52:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jack said...

Ok Tony!

You need a dose of J

If I were closer, I'd make you melt and sleep like you've never slept before.

Florida in August?

I'll try to make it.

Can you hold on till then?

lol

J

x

 
At Sat Jul 01, 08:25:00 AM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

I believe you gave me some advise of a shower and warm milk. I tried it but added a hand release and it worked. Give it a try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home