Friday, July 14, 2006

COMPLETING THAT FIRST MEME

So here is my first meme challenge, sent to me compliments of that wacky, studly, "I-Can't-Stand-To-Lose" southerner, Mr. BrettCajun. Not too complicated. Perhaps you'll gain a few new insights about me.

Things you may not have known about me.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Insurance Claims Management
2. Claims Litigation
3. Property Damage and Personal Injury Claims Adjuster
4. Retail Assistant Manager - Computer Printers and Software

Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Sound Of Music -
Ok, I'm gay, but I like watching it with the nieces and nephews.
3. Lord of the Rings (Trilogy)
4. Mrs. Doutbtfire -
Sorry, I love Robin Williams!!!

Four places I have lived:
1. South San Francisco, CA
2. Redwood City, CA
3. Dublin, CA
4. Laguna Hills/Laguna Niguel, CA -
Oops! How did I land in So. Cal after living in Northern California for so long?!?!

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. American Chopper -
Oh yah! REAL MEN! WOOF!
2. American Idol -
Don't ask me why I like it. I just do!
3. Survivor
4. Project Runway - Another don't ask me why!

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. New York
2 Hawaii
3. Lake Tahoe
4. Europe -
3/4 of it (inclusive of the old Eastern Bloc countries)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Veal Scalapini
2. Homemade pasta and marinara sauce
3. Chicken Marsala
4. Fried Calamari

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Orlando, Florida -
meeting all my new blogger buddies!
2. Salzburg, Austria
3. Positano, Italy
4. Hawaii, Hawaii, Hawaii!

Four people who will respond:
1. Pete
2. Spider
3. Derek
4. Sorted

I hope my four buds above will help me out by completing the meme challenge. I would have hit 'Y' (Ynager) up for the challenge but he is hopeless now that he has gone in to total vacation mode!! Hopefully, it's one you haven't done yet, but if you have, oh well!
Feel free to take the challenge yourself but let us know the results by copying them into the comments section. Any other thoughts, leave them behind. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Hey 'Y,' have a great vacation in Florida! We want pics when you get back and no editing anything. ;-)

6 Comments:

At Fri Jul 14, 05:26:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

"Four of my favorite foods:
1. Veal Scalapini
2. Homemade pasta and marinara sauce
3. Chicken Marsala
4. Fried Calamari

NO - you are not a good little Italian boy are you...

 
At Fri Jul 14, 05:35:00 AM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

I did that MEME earlier this week there T...I love the Sound of Music as well, heeheehee...Take it easy and hope the final weeks of school are good to ya!

Talk to ya in a few....

 
At Fri Jul 14, 07:37:00 AM PDT, Blogger mattviews said...

Hey Tony, somebody tagged me on this one back in Feb. So I'll paste my response:

Four jobs I've had:
-Desk Clerk at UC Berkeley Library
-Barista at Gallery Cafe (I can still do that rosetta leaf design on latte!)
-Researcher at UC Berkeley
-Researcher/Chemist at UCSF (that was before I went back to grad school for comparative literature, good money for sure)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
-Shawshank Redemption
-Lanyu
-The Sound of Music
-Music of the Heart

Four places I've lived:
-Hong Kong, China
-Vancouver, British Columbia
-Berkeley, CA
-San Francisco, CA

Four TV shows I love:
-Grey Anatomy
-The Amazing Race
-Lost
-CSI Las Vegas

Four places I've vacationed:
-Bali, Indonesia
-Bangkok, Thailand
-Angkor, Cambodia
-Tokyo, Japan

Four of my favorite dishes:
-Gai Krup Pow (Basil Chicken - Thai)
-Unagi nigiri (eel roll)
-Scallop stuffed with shrimp
-Penang beef curry

Four sites I visit daily:
-Amazon.com
-CNN
-yesasia.com
-Penguin Classics

Four places I would rather be right now:
-back to the hammock on the beach in Phuket, Thailand
-take a stroll at Marin Headland with Johaka macman
-on the gondola in Venice, Italy
-read a book at a cafe

Have a good weekend!

 
At Fri Jul 14, 08:01:00 AM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

Both ignorant and new to blogging; I am not quite sure what a MEME is.
I will try to deduce it before saying something too foolish!

 
At Fri Jul 14, 08:28:00 AM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

I posted mine in my entry, thanks that was fun, found more things we have in common.

 
At Fri Jul 14, 08:53:00 AM PDT, Blogger Greg said...

Nothing wrong whatsoever with Northern California; I even went to school up there. Though I grew up down here. My own answers are here: http://mrgregoc.blogspot.com/2006/02/another-excerpt-from-book-of-meme-i.html

Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home