Sunday, July 09, 2006

JUST AN EVENING 'DIP'

(I JUST LOVE MEN IN WET T-SHIRTS! WOOF!)

Last night was absolutely fantastic. After a great phone conversation with the incredibly sexy Spider and finishing up with the movie, BLADE 2, that I was watching, I took a stroll out into my sister's backyard. Oh! ~ I neglected to mention that I was at her house while this was all taking place. Anyway the weather during the day had been in the mid 90's with some humidity but the evening air was phenomenal. Upper 70's, no breeze, a clear, moonlit sky, and utter quiet with the exception of the crickets chirping in the distance.

You all have seen my sister's yard from a post I did this last May. She has a huge pool. And as I was strolling the backyard it was beckoning me in a major way. Well since I have the entire place to myself for two weeks (I am popping in and cycling mail, newspapers, packages into the house with some light yard watering), I just had this urge to get naked and take an evening dip.

One minor thing first. I needed to go upstairs and cover the security camera to ensure my endeavor wouldn't be recorded for all posterity. Once that was done, it was back downstairs and into the yard, leaving the clothes in the house. Wahoo! A warm night's air circulating around the body and then nice cool, refreshing water. Absolute paradise! Now I'll leave the rest up to your imaginations. Hmmm ~ might have to revisit that tonight too!

15 Comments:

At Sun Jul 09, 06:14:00 AM PDT, Blogger Jack said...

You should never....swim alone, yea that's it.

I have my Life Guard lisence.

lol

But it's true, swimming naked is so great!

 
At Sun Jul 09, 06:53:00 AM PDT, Blogger mattviews said...

Ok now you've got me distracted all day. lol

I like that body sensation of swimming naked. Too bad the water is *way* too cold here in SF.

 
At Sun Jul 09, 07:52:00 AM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

hey if you started recording your late night swims and posting them, I bet your numbers would really jump. :)

 
At Sun Jul 09, 08:44:00 AM PDT, Blogger John said...

POOL PARTY! POOL PARTY!

 
At Sun Jul 09, 11:03:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

First the brevity and now skin - yea, you are becoming an old hand at this Tony...

 
At Sun Jul 09, 11:57:00 AM PDT, Blogger Tony said...

Thanks one and all.

Ok Derek and Spider,
Care to join me tonight for an evening dip in the pool? Hey, there is always the beach in Florida.. ;-)

 
At Sun Jul 09, 12:42:00 PM PDT, Blogger Doug said...

I did the same thing last night, too!





In my shower.


Gotta love them summer nights!

 
At Sun Jul 09, 02:21:00 PM PDT, Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

And u ain't gonna show us pics are ya? Tease! LOL

 
At Sun Jul 09, 03:06:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

ah, your photo was a heart warming spectacle.
Luv a dip with nekked men.

 
At Sun Jul 09, 05:53:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jack said...

Don't you get brevity after a cold swim?!

 
At Sun Jul 09, 06:05:00 PM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

Oh to be a fly on the wall, heeheehee, or a snake in the pool. I LOVE to skinny dip, and the ocean at nite is wonderful for this...you know what I will be doing next week, LOL

 
At Sun Jul 09, 06:11:00 PM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

ynager - Playlinda Beach or Apollo Beach - both nude beaches here in Central Florida - Playlinda in Brevard County east of Orlando, Apollo in Volusia south of Daytona - plenty of naked men and skinny dipping - you and PB need to check it out!

 
At Sun Jul 09, 07:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tony said...

Oh Ynager!

You can bee a guest in my pool if you'd like! Hehehe! I have never been to the ocean and had the pleasure of being au naturale. Butr Spider might be changing that! Wahoo. Wish you could be out for the gathering in late August. Ya sure you can't work PB into the blog scene sooner? But if you do get out this way in a years time, say to San Diego, I definately would love to get together.

 
At Mon Jul 10, 01:34:00 PM PDT, Blogger Kevin said...

Love being naked outside, pool or not. The feel of the breeze across your body in the moonlight ... heaven.

 
At Tue Jul 11, 05:55:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

I guess that talk with Spider really got the juices flowin...eye candy and nude swims...are you sure all you did was swim....?

I go on vacation and look at all I'm missing.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home