Saturday, September 09, 2006

ONE LAST PHOTO VIEWING OF 'THE TRIP'

Well...I am going to throw one more batch of pictures your way of my vacation venture. The following pictures are a mixture of Orlando and New York City photographs. They are the last of the ones I have enjoyed viewing. I do have one other group of photos from my trip but they are of a specific subject matter which I will be posting at a later date. As before, I hope you find some enjoyment from the photos whether it be reminiscing about your own personal visits there or daydreaming about your trips to come.

ORLANDO

Swampy area off the St. John River.

Is Derek squeezing the life out of me or tickling me?

Look closely - we road the 'SSS' Ms. Amber. Yes, that's SSS. Just a little printing error!

Captain John aka Captain Jack.

Postcard sculpture in Orlando, Fl.

The Orlando skyline.

Part of Thornton Park, Spider's neighborhood. Sweet!

Winter Park, Fl. just outside Orlando.


NEW YORK CITY


On the road to Saratoga, New York.

The dashing and dapper, Pete!

Yadoo Retreat House in Saratoga, a retreat for artists.

The theater showing THE LION KING musical on Broadway at Time Square.

A sneak preview of the interior courtyard of TAVERN ON THE GREEN, Central Park.

The SoHo Area.

Little Italy, NYC.

St. Patrick's Cathedral organ pipes.

Rockefeller Plaza.

More SoHo area - all those old iron fire escapes.

Me at the theater after the Lion King showing, Time Square to my backside.
The New York City Skyline as seen from the Hudson River.

Street scene in the Chelsea District.

Yankee Stadium as seen from the East River.

12 Comments:

At Sat Sep 09, 05:57:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

I agree with Mr. Sorted. Your photos are one of the major pluses on your blog.
I like the one with you and derek the best.

 
At Sat Sep 09, 07:08:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jack said...

All your pictures are great!?

 
At Sat Sep 09, 10:23:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sat Sep 09, 10:25:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

The dashing and dapper Pete....I wonder what he is thinking?

 
At Sat Sep 09, 11:03:00 PM PDT, Blogger Mark said...

I heart New York, and Tony too.

 
At Sun Sep 10, 12:44:00 AM PDT, Blogger Joshua said...

I am taking my vacationing ass to bed; but had to drop by your site first. I must say that you are looking mighty fine after that "Lion King" showing! All the pictures turned out great; and I'm glad you had such a good time. No wonder you are somewhat bummed. Hang in there; and I'll talk to you soon.

Josh

 
At Sun Sep 10, 02:14:00 PM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

I love looking at the pictures - they bring back all the good memories!

 
At Sun Sep 10, 05:01:00 PM PDT, Blogger T-Bird said...

Enjoyed the pix, too. Copped one for GMR. Hope you do not mind.

http://gaymenrule.blogspot.com/2006/09/national-askand-tell-gallary.html

 
At Sun Sep 10, 05:23:00 PM PDT, Blogger Joshua said...

I hate the blues which often follow a great trip. I hope things look up; and that you get your project done as soon as you can. I still have your # and think I'll have the time to call you later in the week :)

 
At Sun Sep 10, 09:35:00 PM PDT, Blogger T-Bird said...

Again, great pix. You know how to compose and frame a shot. Glad you liked seeing yourself touring the “Ask...and Tell” gallery.

Was wondering: on my GMR painting blogs, is it intuitively obvious that one can click the icon on the bottom left and download a PDF that describes the painting and has more art work? I do them, so I cannot put myself into the frame of mind of seeing them for the first time.

Here are the five I have loaded so far. If you haven’t seen them I suspect you’ll enjoy them:

http://www.filelodge.com/files/1565/Icon.bmp.pdf

http://www.filelodge.com/files/1565/Two%20I%20Knew,%20Shot%20and%20Killed,%20Set%20on%20Fire.bmp.pdf

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room13/316529/Flowers%20and%20Concern.bmp.pdf

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room13/316529/Pacific%20Center,%20Downtown.bmp.pdf

http://www.filelodge.com/files/1565/Life%20With%20Dogs.bmp.pdf

 
At Sun Sep 10, 10:47:00 PM PDT, Blogger ~Joy~ said...

Can't seem to get enough of your pics! So many memories of going there except that the view is now WAY different than it was pre 9/11.
~Joy~

 
At Mon Sep 11, 04:02:00 PM PDT, Blogger Joel said...

GREAT [pics. Thanks for sharing your adventures and DAYUM you are looking quite HOT! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home