Sunday, August 20, 2006

THE BLOGGING DOLDRUMS

I find myself at a loss on what to write about today. I have reason to be excited. I am off to Orlando in three days to spend time with some incredible guys. I have the next two weeks to take in sights I have never seen in other parts of the U.S.

But I think I know why the doldrums have surfaced again. I was much more upbeat today after writing my post about Marc at Voyeur Nation. I got my workout in and lounged by the pool. I had my phone chats with Pete and Spider. All was fine. Then I came home, pulled up my blogs that I like to read, and proceeded to read them one by one. I got to Gay Men Rule, read Josh's post there, entitled THANKS (8/20/06), and my mood changed 180 degrees. How can I write knowing that someone is leaving us very soon? My mind has no room for other thoughts.

So about all I have to share is what I obtained for my grades last quarter. Those results were delivered by the good ol' U.S. Postal Service Friday. I walked away with 2 "A's" and 1 "B." The A's came in my Ecology class (remember I had told you in a post that I was confident I had aced the test!!) and in my Senior Portfolio class. I was most happy with the Senior Portfolio grade after the money I invested in getting the help of a graphic artist. My B came in my Senior Project class...a bit disappointing but not the end of the world. You all know how I am struggling with these last few classes anyway, desiring to get back out into the real working world again.

That's about all I have to put out today. Thinking of you Marc and Josh!

5 Comments:

At Sun Aug 20, 07:51:00 AM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

2 As and a B sound good enough to me! I am glad that you did well on your exams; you worked long and hard for them.
I wish I could send you a dozen sugar fried cakes of death AKA Tim Horton's chocolate doughnuts with chocolate glaze. Guarenteed to bring a euphoria.
Have fun in florida.

 
At Sun Aug 20, 08:26:00 AM PDT, Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

Have a great time in Florida....and congrads on the great grades! Sorry Josh's entry left you feeling bad. I wish you wouldn't feel bad......Get a suntan for me :)
xoxoxo

 
At Sun Aug 20, 10:49:00 AM PDT, Blogger John said...

Have a wonderful time in Florida you lucky guy, you!

 
At Sun Aug 20, 01:20:00 PM PDT, Blogger The Untraveled Travel Guy said...

so get on and read my post deprived blog and you'll see why I wish I'd called you on my lonely night in LA. I won't make that mistake again. :)

 
At Sun Aug 20, 02:15:00 PM PDT, Blogger Joshua said...

I got your email :)
Have fun in Florida and I'm sure I'll be online by the time you return.

Thanks for being there.
xo
Josh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home