Sunday, August 13, 2006

A TREASURE OR AN ADONIS?

I have gotten a kick out of this little 'name' game that I saw first on Brad's Southern Expressions which was actually taken from Gumby and subsequently posted on Spider's blog

I plugged both my nickname and formal birth name in and this is what came up! I was peeing in my pants, laughing so hard.

Treasure Offering Naughty Yeses


Adonis Needing Thrilling Hugs and Overwhelming, Naughty Yeses

Am I really a treasure? But I'll say this...I won't turn down offering naughty 'yeses!' Hehehe!
And I can tell you this...I am not an
Adonis. I wish. Put me in Jack Radcliffe's body (P.S. Click both his first and last names separately) and I'd say, 'hell yes.' Woof! My eternal sweetheart. And to think I came so close to meeting him at my buddy's housewarming party this past April! Why did he decide not to show when he confirmed? He happens to be a friend of my buddy. OK, now I have digressed. Back to the point. As for 'needing thrilling hugs and overwhelming, naughty yeses'... oh yah, I'll take those too!

I think if I get a moment, I have a surprise for my new found collective buddies over at Gay Men Rule. Should be fun to see, if I get a free moment to do it. Hope all of you are having a great weekend so far. I have been 'bronzing' the last few days by my sister's pool. Got to be sure I look my best on that private but public beach outside Orlando in less that two weeks. And well I have someone else to impress too. ;-P

**TO MY CLOSEST FRIENDS WHO I HAVE PASSED MY LAST NAME ALONG TO, TYPE THAT IN. YOU'LL REALLY PEE IN YOUR PANTS. I LOVE IT. GRRRR!**

Later everyone!




7 Comments:

At Sat Aug 12, 09:28:00 PM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

Cool - I am such a sucker for tan lines...

 
At Sat Aug 12, 10:16:00 PM PDT, Blogger The Untraveled Travel Guy said...

TOM = TREASURE OFFERING MASSAGE (how did they know I'm a certified and licensed massage guy?
THOMAS = Tantalizing handsome one made for arousing stimulation (ok, I'm not THAT kind of massage guy :)

 
At Sun Aug 13, 08:41:00 AM PDT, Blogger Brad said...

Yes, yes, yes... YES! ;-)

 
At Sun Aug 13, 09:57:00 AM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

Well, i think you are treasure, no matter in what form your name comes in.
No matter what you do with Mr. Radcliffe's name, it still shouts 'woof" for me.

 
At Mon Aug 14, 10:46:00 AM PDT, Blogger Greg said...

Mine said that I was "Exchanging gratifications." Does that mean I'm easy?

 
At Mon Aug 14, 08:59:00 PM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

did you say in Jack's body or on Jack's body? I'm too tired still to think of a .... see I can't even think what it's called. Good to be back in blog land. I've missed it. And you too big guy!

 
At Tue Aug 15, 02:49:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

Nice on both fit you to a tee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home