Tuesday, July 25, 2006

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? (#12)

Tuesday is here. THANK GOODNESS! Just another two days beyond today and I am done with the Spring-Summer session of design school. Time to roll into another HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?

So let's roll! Today's question is:
How do you like your mattress ~ cushy soft, just ever so firm, or rock hard?

My reply to this is I want my mattress just ever so firm. I like a little give but want the extra support. One can't afford to get lost in the mattress when one is having heated sex. ;-) On a more serious side, my bed is beckoning me fast and hard! It's 2:40 am. I finished working on my Senior Project. I am done with the drafting portion ...just need to build the model. Well, I need to hop into bed on that 'JUST EVER SO FIRM' mattress and kiss Mr. Sandman!

So as always, fess up. Lay out those details for us to read.

Oh! By the way I aced my Ecology test last night. I am almost sure of it. I figure the worst it could be is a 98%.

13 Comments:

At Tue Jul 25, 03:29:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

I like my mattress like I like my men - hard and firm and ready to be laid (on)...

 
At Tue Jul 25, 04:27:00 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the exam...
I like my bed cushy and firm... we have a pillow top that allows for the cushyness with the firm support underneath... hell the dogs seem to like it a lot too...

 
At Tue Jul 25, 04:47:00 AM PDT, Blogger Mark said...

I like rock hard on a nice firm matress. ;)

 
At Tue Jul 25, 08:59:00 AM PDT, Blogger Conor Karrel said...

Soft and cushy on the outside, firm and tight, wait, we were talking mattresses, sorry.

Anyway, congrats on your Ecology test, WooHOO! Way to go Tony!

 
At Tue Jul 25, 09:48:00 AM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

Congrats on the test T...

I like the pillow top, with a little firmness, but I like being swallowed up as well, heeheehee

 
At Tue Jul 25, 10:41:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darlin, congratulations on finishin' up all your book-learnin'!
And when you're makin' your model remember, rhinestones an' glitter can cover a multitude of flaws!

 
At Tue Jul 25, 11:05:00 AM PDT, Blogger Moby said...

plush on top and firm underneath.

 
At Tue Jul 25, 03:48:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

Ever so firm, I like a little give in my mattress.

Nice job on the test. It will all be over soon. You can do it bud!

 
At Tue Jul 25, 04:39:00 PM PDT, Blogger Greg said...

Congrats on the Ecology test!

As for the mattress: kind of in the middle - a little soft, a little firm.

 
At Tue Jul 25, 05:18:00 PM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

I'm a medium firm man myself, way to Ace it, I knew you would!

 
At Tue Jul 25, 08:01:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better too hard than too soft, but preferably firm with just a little cush on top.

Congrats on the eco exam...and good luck on the rest, buddy!

 
At Tue Jul 25, 09:36:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

I am glad you did well on your test.
I too like a firm mattress and a firm pillow - and another pillow to curl up into.

 
At Wed Jul 26, 12:13:00 PM PDT, Blogger Mark said...

Firm mattress, firm pillows. Stuff to hold onto and something with some traction for those pounding times!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home