Thursday, July 20, 2006

HELP! OSCAR IS CHOKING FELIX


OK! I embarrassed myself back in May, May 4th specifically, posting an article called PART I: AN 'OSCAR OR A FELIX' MOMENT? Remember this:















As you recall, Felix won out. Order prevailed. Well, Oscar is burying me again. I fear Oscar is going to be around for at least another two weeks. Can I survive? Maybe I can call Derek? Derek will you fly out West and clean my room? So here are the pics (below), and Oscar has not only moved back into the bedroom but into the living space area too. Felix so wants to give Oscar a 'one, two' punch! But Oscar is managing a chokehold right now. See what the final weeks of school can do to an innocent soul like me. HELP!!!

I'm embarrassed! This is the mess in the living room. It's actually part of the mess from that May blog installment of Oscar/Felix. I never quite got to putting it in the storage bin outside.


The latest picture of that infamous corner in my room. Oscar is definitely back!


And the newest spot in my bedroom accumulating some of the mess. Lots of bagged design products.

7 Comments:

At Thu Jul 20, 04:31:00 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with your finals and good luck getting that mess cleaned... my house needs a cleaning too....ughhh

 
At Thu Jul 20, 07:44:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

Dude - you are going to get your card revoked!

Once school settles down, life will get back to normal I am sure - and things will be neat and clean again!

 
At Thu Jul 20, 07:50:00 AM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

today is my best back day I've had, I'm even planning on cleaning some if I can, but still having a problem bending over. I start back to work tomorrow. Woo Hoo! I don't think I would be brave enough to photograph my messy house right now.
Have a great day bubbas!

 
At Thu Jul 20, 07:52:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You're gutsy to show pictures of your messy house. ;)

Things will settle down soon.

 
At Thu Jul 20, 12:42:00 PM PDT, Blogger Joel said...

Well now I don't feel so bad about MY room!

 
At Thu Jul 20, 04:17:00 PM PDT, Blogger Curtis said...

Man, that's some bad feng shui. You should see my study. Then again, you shouldn't!

 
At Mon Jul 24, 07:45:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

A good friend of mine always told me neatness counts. But now I don't feel the need to clean my house when you come. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home