Monday, July 17, 2006

GIVING A FELLOW BLOGGER AN EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT


I love birthdays! Any birthday other than my own. So I just had to get a birthday wish out early to a fellow blogger that many of you may be familiar with. Tomorrow, July 18th, is Kelly's (Rambling Along In Life...)birthday. Yap, that spring chicken is one more year older and one year closer to being 40. Hehehe! I just had to sneak that in Kel.

I had such a hard time trying to figure out what he would want for his birthday. At first I thought cash would do. Nah! Then I thought... well you'll just have to wait until your reach the end of this post and see.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Kelly yet but I am hopeful that he and his partner might make the trip to Orlando in late August for the bloggers' gathering. Kelly's blog always manages to spark up the doldrums I get periodically. What I like about it, is you get this straightforwardness that says, 'this is me!' I like his splash of humor, his sincerity, his 'laidback'ness, and that crazy, 'let's celebrate' attitude that surfaces as well.

So, let's all whip up one of Kel's infamous COSMOs and toast this gent with a 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' Happy Birthday Kelly. Enjoy your special day tomorrow. Oh, I can't forget the gift...



...A nice hunky stud serving you prime, Grade 'A' BEEF!

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 17, 05:37:00 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch...smooches...and thanks for the gift...heheh...now can you send him over to my house to cook in that outfit??? hahaha Seriously though thanks for the very nice words!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home