Tuesday, July 18, 2006

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? (#11)

Holy cow! Another Tuesday is here. Time to roll into one more HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?

So without any further ado and in the spirit of brevity, let's get started.
How do you like your shower ~ steamy hot, pleasurably tepid, nice and cold?


Well, if you must know my take on this, I want my shower a certain way depending on the environment I'm in at any given time. If I have been outdoors snowskiing all day in 20-30 degree weather, make that darn shower hot and steamy. If I am in hot, humid temperatures, give me a tepid or a very short, cold shower. Oh, and I can think of another reason when I like my shower tepid due to other things heating up the space!

So as always, fess up. Lay out those details for us to read.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEL, OFFICIALLY!!!!

9 Comments:

At Tue Jul 18, 12:59:00 AM PDT, Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

I'm more concerned about the length of the shower than temp.....I like nice long, relaxing showers......I usually jump in half asleep and stay there till I'm fully awake.

 
At Tue Jul 18, 02:59:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long and hot. Always.

I never get why people want cool showers in hot weather; hot showers open your pores so when you get out the warm air feels cooler than when you got in.

 
At Tue Jul 18, 03:38:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

Hot and steamy all the time - for as long as the water holds out...

 
At Tue Jul 18, 05:02:00 AM PDT, Blogger Brettcajun said...

I like a fullthrottled HOT shower that last a longtime. I like showers to massage my neck, relax me,and wake me up

 
At Tue Jul 18, 07:25:00 AM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

hohoho
no cold showers for me!
While I like a hot shower to get the muscles loosened up, too much heat dries out my skin. So I fiddle with the handle all the time therein.

 
At Tue Jul 18, 07:34:00 AM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

steamy, steamy hot. I've always liked it that way, almost burning hot.

 
At Tue Jul 18, 11:12:00 AM PDT, Blogger Jack said...

Well being in Canada, I like my shower to be just warm.

I'm already a hot guy.

In the hot summer months I like to take them cool and finish with as hot as possible to get my body hotter then the air.

That way you feel cooler.

And it's always in the morning during the winter, and one more at night during the summer.

 
At Tue Jul 18, 03:42:00 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I like long hot showers... and thanks for the shout out....

 
At Tue Jul 18, 09:39:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Showers should be like sex. Long, hot, steamy, wet, and often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home