Friday, July 21, 2006

CRUNCH TIME IS HERE! ~ FINAL PRESENTATIONS


Well, its here! It's Friday and I am heading into 'Crunch Time' weekend ~ the weekend leading into finals. So much to do. The ol' head is spinning faster than a top. I have a 'TO DO LIST' a mile long. And there isn't enough hours in the day to get it done, but I guess I'll manage to get it done. The results just may not be up to TONY standards...those are high standards typically.

But when all is said and done, I am out next Thursday for summer vacation. I am just looking forward to a week of relaxation with family up in Lake Tahoe, California/Nevada. Waterskiing, yippee! Summer nights with cool, crisp mountain air. Perhaps some blogging if I can manage any type of Internet connection, but its no guarantee.

I won't be posting again until probably Tuesday, with my usual
HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? Hope you guys won't forget about this West Coast dude! Keep you fingers crossed that I manage to at least pass the three finals. Be good, keep me posted, and to a few of you close bloggers buds, don't be bashful about shooting off an email or two. Later!

7 Comments:

At Thu Jul 20, 11:54:00 PM PDT, Blogger J.L. Atoz said...

Good Luck :) finals can be such a stressful time.

 
At Fri Jul 21, 09:56:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

Hang in there - you WILL make it happen!

 
At Fri Jul 21, 11:50:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all know you will do fantastic!

 
At Fri Jul 21, 05:42:00 PM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

I know you'll do great! Not much longer and you can relax.

 
At Fri Jul 21, 06:32:00 PM PDT, Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

Good Luck!!!

 
At Sat Jul 22, 04:29:00 AM PDT, Blogger Joshua said...

All of us decided to stay put - instead of going to the beach. Good luck with your finals. I know you will do great! Have a good weekend.

Josh

 
At Sat Jul 22, 03:04:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jack said...

Yaya you will do great!?

Stop faking and get on with it!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home