Sunday, July 23, 2006

I AM ALIVE! BUT FEELING THE SQUEEZE


Well, I am alive still ~ studying for finals and finishing up two class presentations...models, portfolio presentations, and schematic drawings. But damn if I ain't feeling the squeeze, like Al Capone has a tight chokehold on me. Feeling pretty wiped out right now as most of the last several days have been not stop from morning until midnight...actually later. More like 1:30-2am. In fact, I was speaking to Spider on the phone Friday night and he said I was slurring more words and 'rambling' aimlessly. He said I sounded as if I had been on drugs. What can I say? I am not in my 20 somethings any longer. My body is simply not made for these late nights any longer. In fact I told Spider that I didn't know how he had managed to get through this past week at work, given his 16-17 hour days, 7 days straight (longer if you factor in the previous week).

Am just hoping my body doesn't breakdown at the end of finals week as it has in the past. I have a had a couple of schools breaks where I started the first portion of my vacation sick. At this point I don't want to be sick for my Lake Tahoe vacation. Guess its time to sign off. Back too drafting of sorts and meeting with the graphic artist again later today to attempt to finish out my portfolio. Chow!

4 Comments:

At Sun Jul 23, 10:30:00 AM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

hang in there!
try to make time to get some sleep, goof off, and eat something.

 
At Sun Jul 23, 09:21:00 PM PDT, Blogger J.L. Atoz said...

The end is in sight, and when it arrives, you'll suddenly find you have nothing to do (or at least thats how it works for me). Good luck with your finals :)

 
At Mon Jul 24, 08:17:00 AM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

Hang tight there studly....all will be good before you know it!

 
At Mon Jul 24, 10:50:00 AM PDT, Blogger Mark said...

Proud of and inspired by you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home