Wednesday, July 26, 2006

WORD PLAY ~ DEPRIVATION

Deprivation
Pronunciation: "de-pr&-'vA-sh&n also "dE-"prI-
Function: noun
1 : the state of being deprived : PRIVATION;
especially : removal from an office, dignity, or benefice
2 : an act or instance of depriving : LOSS


I had some time last night in my schedule to post. Low and behold it's Wednesday WORD PLAY. As always, it's short and sweet! Today's word is DEPRIVATION. Oh, this word applies so well to my current situation. I couldn't pass it up.

Usage: I have been so delirious the past few days, thanks to the sleep deprivation that my studies are currently imposing on me.

To be honest I don't know what I am suffering from these days. Is it really sleep deprivation or is it a bit more (shhhh! - maybe sexual deprivation?). Can anybody out there help me?

So again, the "play" portion...any comment you leave must use the word deprivation in it. Your response can be about anything ~ the post, me (watch it!), something about you, something happening in your life. Knock yourself out thinking of something serious, humorous, or off-beat to comment about. Just have fun with it!

****Finals Update: Waiting for tomorrow, Thursday, to come. My last two classes are then and both are presentations. My portfolio prints will be picked up this morning. Keep your fingers crossed that they look half way decent. I have my model to construct today while pondering what I will say Thursday about my Seattle project. And then I am so over school...for at least one week.

9 Comments:

At Wed Jul 26, 06:07:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

I am so suffering from sleep deprivation that it overshadows my sexual deprivation.

 
At Wed Jul 26, 06:46:00 AM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

Deception
Evaporation
Plantation
Rationalization
Inspiration
Variation
Aviation
Temptation
Initiation
Operation
Nationalization

 
At Wed Jul 26, 08:44:00 AM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

I've been trying to come up with something clever to say all morning; The Muses deprived me of inspiration.

 
At Wed Jul 26, 01:33:00 PM PDT, Blogger Conor Karrel said...

I'd offered to help you with your problem there Tony, but unfortunately the stupid Prozac is giving me a dose of my own sexual deprivation, the terrible thing is I'm too happy to care!

 
At Wed Jul 26, 05:44:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

My finger have been crossed for some time now and it has deprived the blood flow from going to the rest of my body. Well maybe that's not my finger....

 
At Wed Jul 26, 11:40:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jack said...

I'm like Mek the Bear!

Sorry!?

So I guess you'll be deprived of both of us!?

lol

Mek, wanna be happy together?!
lol

 
At Wed Jul 26, 11:42:00 PM PDT, Blogger brandon said...

Hang in there Tony!!

 
At Thu Jul 27, 11:12:00 AM PDT, Blogger Mark said...

Sorry you've been feeling deprived of comments from me, Tony! You're still my sex fantasy man, hope you're sleeping in today and that's why we've been so far deprived of a Thursday post!

 
At Fri Jul 28, 11:54:00 AM PDT, Blogger The Untraveled Travel Guy said...

Somebody beat me to saying that we're suffering from blog deprivation having not seen one from you in a couple of days. Woof, Brandon...nice bod :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home