Tuesday, August 29, 2006

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? (#16)

Another Tuesday, so it's time for my HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? post for the week.
Stepping right into it, my question for you today is:

How do you like to be seated in the plane ~ aisle, window, or sandwiched in between the the other seats?

For me, give me a 1-2 hour flight and I want a window seat so I can enjoy the sights. Put me in a long-distance domestic flight or international flight...the airlines better have an aisle seat for me. Otherwise expect one irritable passenger. I need to stretch this 6 foot frame, namely the legs, into the aisle so I can be one happy camper.

So let me and the readers know what you like.

As for posting about my trip thus far, I am hoping to do that in the next day or so from Pete's home in New York. Have just been running short on time. And it's a bit tight when three people are trying to share the same computer. Hugs to all. Miss not reading all of you on a daily basis!

10 Comments:

At Tue Aug 29, 07:09:00 AM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

I like the 1st row seat, with no other passengers in fron of me...if that's not possible, give me an aisle seat please!!!

 
At Tue Aug 29, 10:02:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

In this case - squeezed into the middle seat between you and Pete on the way to NY!

 
At Tue Aug 29, 01:58:00 PM PDT, Blogger Conor Karrel said...

Window, always window preferablly. Even at 6'4" I'd rather see the sky then have my foot run over every 20 minutes or so by the drink cart stewardess, if I can't really be comfortable I might as well enjoy the view!

 
At Tue Aug 29, 04:20:00 PM PDT, Blogger Robguy said...

I have a healthy bladder so put my by the window. I won't get up and crawl over anyone to get to the facilities. I like the view and if I feel the need to take a nap, I have a direction I can lean that won't bother my neighbor.

When we go to Australia, I'm going to look into how much it would cost to bump up to first class. Being close to 6'4", I might be willing to pay for the extra space.

 
At Tue Aug 29, 04:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger Greg said...

Aisle seat. I hate being sandwiched in on planes.

 
At Tue Aug 29, 07:13:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

window seat always, so catlike I can stare out and dream away the flight.

 
At Wed Aug 30, 04:00:00 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Slightly drunk is how I like to be seated...I hate flying...so if I have a good buzz going when I get on the plane, I really don't care where I sit, as long as the person next to me is cool (or HOT!) hehehe

 
At Wed Aug 30, 08:24:00 AM PDT, Blogger The Untraveled Travel Guy said...

First class is the way to go. Ok, I rarely do this b/c the travel biz is just a job with no perks anymore...and it's not worth the price unless you get it for free. I used to love the window when flying was new to me, nowadays the aisle is fine :) Back when I got into the biz, I worked for a company which was owned by 11 domestic carriers and could go anywhere in first class for FREE...in which case the window was the seat of choice.

 
At Thu Aug 31, 10:41:00 PM PDT, Blogger T-Bird said...

Air travel is become Greyhound Busses with wings. They give me the creeps these days.

 
At Sat Sep 02, 04:27:00 AM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

I love window seats, but you can sandwich me in between you and Pete anytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home