Wednesday, August 23, 2006

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? (#15) MIXED WITH A TWIST

So much has transpired this week and it seems there is a need to start moving back toward some normalcy. Marc, you are not forgotten, and I know you'd want things running status quo. With that, I am stepping back into my HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? cycle, one day late. However, I am going to twist things up a bit this week.

What I want to ask you this week is:
In one sentence, long or short, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED? What I am asking in essence is what would you like to appear on your epitaph. Let it be about you...serious, comical, enlightening, whatever. If you have more than one sentence to put forth what you need to say, then by all means don't let me stop you. Post it.

My first thought in my head for an epitaph was a tad X-rated and comical but probably not representative of me... "SIMPLY FLIRTATIOUS, FUN, AND ONE BIG ******!" (Clean that mind up guys!) But nah! I think I would want it to say..."HE'S SIMPLY BEGINNING ANOTHER JOURNEY OF FRIENDSHIP."

***On a side note, at 9:24am PST I begin my flight trek out to Orlando. I am so excited. I am not sure if I will be posting at all. I am going to try to see if my dear Spider will let me borrow some time on his computer while I am in Orlando. With some luck I'll be able to post some pics directly off my camera, depends. I am hoping to do the same at Pete's house in northern New York state before the two of us head down to New York City. Otherwise I am gone until Tuesday, September 5. Hugs y'all!

10 Comments:

At Wed Aug 23, 02:52:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

My epitaph... "He Made A Difference"

As for computer time, I am sure we can work that out - either by barter or, lets see, hotels charge hy the minute at...

I can't WAIT to see you - can you hurry up a bit please...

 
At Wed Aug 23, 04:34:00 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

"He touched us all"

Think what you want...hehehe

Have safe trip!

 
At Wed Aug 23, 07:19:00 AM PDT, Blogger Brettcajun said...

Spider, I would make him clean your house or something for every minute he is on the computer!

 
At Wed Aug 23, 12:21:00 PM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

"Friends will come, and Friends will go, and others will peter-out you know, But he was a friend, thru thick and thin, peter out or peter in!"

no really, I would like something like...

"Son, Brother, Friend, Confidant, Partner"

 
At Wed Aug 23, 01:20:00 PM PDT, Blogger Joshua said...

I see Tony whoring himself for computer time, LOL.

My epitaph? hmmmmmmm?
"He pushed his way through this world with a smile on his face"

 
At Thu Aug 24, 06:04:00 AM PDT, Blogger Tony said...

Hey Hunky Josh...

I am up to 24 hrs of computer time. Oh baby!

 
At Thu Aug 24, 12:34:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He may not have made all the right decisions, but he stood by them and was lucky enough to be able to share them with friends and family.

 
At Thu Aug 24, 02:18:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

I agree with mr. spider
"the world was better that he was here"

 
At Fri Aug 25, 02:50:00 PM PDT, Blogger The Persian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sat Aug 26, 04:23:00 PM PDT, Blogger Moby said...

"He was a nice guy who gave great bj's"

Well, you asked.

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home