Sunday, June 11, 2006

MORE OF THE SAME


Yesterday was just another carry over from Friday. Another migraine headache as Friday, up out of bed at 11:00 am, and then off to do some errands. I needed to get funds transferred from my liquid CD over to my checking account. This month is my 'bill hell' month. I have car and homeowners 6-month insurance payments due along with storage, medical/dental, electric, gas, water, cellphone, Visa, and rent payments. Not to mention the usual miscellaneous such as groceries and gas. Darn account is shrinking quicker than a guy 's (well we won't go there). OK Tony, breath deep, the funds will come from somewhere. Just keep telling yourself that. LOL. I also needed to locate a small paperback book that I had already read for my Senior Project class. When I found out I was going to have to write a critique on it, I decided it would be better for me to reread some parts and have the book to refer back to when writing the paper.

From that point on, I did nothing constructive from a studies standpoint. I think the picture above speaks a thousand words. Don't I just look too comfortable?!?! The darn migraines and medication just zapped me physically and mentally. And so I did nothing but sit around today, with my eyes closed, out on my sister's backyard patio, and made several phone calls, one to my brother, one to each of two of four sisters, and to two dear friends. I did manage to sneak in some blog reading. Thanks to Kel over at
Rambling Along In Life..., I got a good laugh at the satire below of the theme song from Moulon Rouge. I just had to borrow it and I realize there may be one or two of my readers that have seen it. But I had to make sure it's viewing made it out to some who haven't seen it. I thoroughly thought these plus ladies, Velveeta, Cotton Candy, Big Kim, and Mayo (don't you just love the names), were thoroughly entertaining. I got a bigger kick out of watching the reactions of some of the stars in the audience.

Anyway, I hope the headaches don't surface again today.

8 Comments:

At Sun Jun 11, 08:59:00 AM PDT, Blogger The Untraveled Travel Guy said...

Sorry about the migraines Tony. I think I'm fortunate to have never had one. I remember a friend years ago suffering through them even with some serious Rx drugs. For me, a headache is gotten rid of with two tylenol but they are so rare the expiration date on the tylenol bottle comes before all the pills are gone. As for the bills, the money is enough to cover what I must pay and then some but never enough to pay off all of the debt (sigh). I guess I'm not alone in this bill paying frenzy. Hang in there.

 
At Sun Jun 11, 09:46:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

Nice feet! As a fellow migraine sufferer I feel your pain... Enjoy your Sunday...

 
At Sun Jun 11, 10:42:00 AM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

Hope you feel better soon. Keep your chin up, Hugs.

 
At Sun Jun 11, 11:59:00 AM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

sexy feet T...hang in there studly and relax a little....it will all come out in the wash = )

 
At Sun Jun 11, 01:14:00 PM PDT, Blogger Joel said...

Loved the video. Very funny.

I understand the financial situation. Being off work for 4 weeks has about put me under.

As for the Migraines, I get them and take Imitrex and it is a miracle drug in my opinion.

Anyway, Hang in there.

 
At Sun Jun 11, 10:58:00 PM PDT, Blogger Moby said...

ok, that was just wrong! however, i did love the reference to velveta! lol

feel better and you can always become a civil servant if money gets too tight!

 
At Mon Jun 12, 02:39:00 PM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

TOO FRICKIN' FUNNY - Hpe you are feeling better today

 
At Mon Jun 12, 07:08:00 PM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

hope the headaches go away soon, you need a week of relaxation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home