Wednesday, September 20, 2006

WORD PLAY ~ ENAMOR


ENAMOR
Pronunciation: i-'na-m&r
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): -ored; en·am·or·ing /-m&-ri[ng], -'nam-ri[ng]/
Etymology: Middle English enamouren, from Anglo-French enamourer, from en- + amour love -- more at AMOUR
1 : to inflame with love -- usually used in the passive with of
2 : to cause to feel a strong or excessive interest or fascination -- usually used in the passive with of or with {baseball fans enamored of statistics}

It's time for another Wednesday WORD PLAY! As always, I'm keepin' the post short and sweet! Today's word is enamor.

Usage: The smiles of many men enamor me in such a way that I go "GA-GA" ~ handsome men such as Spider, Josh, and Pete. And let's not forget Derek, BrettCajun, Rob, Hypoxic, Sorted, CW, Jake, Kel, Ynager..gosh I could go on. Hell, did I just name off half of my blogroll?! I knew you all were here for some reason. I'm just a sucker for a man with a great smile.

Again, the "play" portion...any comment you leave must use the word enamor in it. Your response can be about anything ~ the post, me (watch it!), something about you, something happening in your life. Knock yourself out thinking of something serious, humorous, or off-beat to comment about. Just have fun with it!

11 Comments:

At Wed Sep 20, 03:03:00 AM PDT, Blogger Joshua said...

What a difference 9 hours sleep makes. 9p - 6a and I'm now completely enamored with life, again!

 
At Wed Sep 20, 04:17:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As of late, I'm completely enamored with my laptop.

 
At Wed Sep 20, 07:10:00 AM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

I find myself enamored with a good percentage of my blofroll as well.

 
At Wed Sep 20, 07:23:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

enamored car tried to run me over in the crosswalk yeaterday.

 
At Wed Sep 20, 11:35:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am enamored with this beautiful man I am dancing with now. He is absolutely gorgeous and makes me tingle all over when his rough, yet tender hands touch the small of my back and he holds me pressed against his....oops, sorry Tony, I was getting a bit carried away!

 
At Wed Sep 20, 12:26:00 PM PDT, Blogger Brettcajun said...

I am enamored with men who act like men and who carry nice packages and know how to use them.

 
At Wed Sep 20, 02:59:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

to check for polyps, my doctor ordered me to have a barium enamor.

 
At Wed Sep 20, 04:20:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

His hard, rugged, bearded face existed in contrast to the softness of his lips. But what enamored me most was the way they both felt wrapped around the base of my...

Oh, sorry...got a little out of hand there. I'm not supposed to write stuff like that at work :)

 
At Wed Sep 20, 08:07:00 PM PDT, Blogger Joshua said...

LOL @ Urspo! Did you pass opaque poo later that day? LOL

 
At Wed Sep 20, 08:12:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

When he took off his pants I became enamored with his penis. My mouth watering with anticipation.

 
At Thu Sep 21, 09:15:00 PM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

Oh T, you know we are completely enamored with you! You touch us all and make us smile!'

Oh now I'm rolling on the floor I just read what Ur-Spo wrote

 

Post a Comment

<< Home