Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WORD PLAY ~ INDOCTRINATE


INDOCTRINATE

Main Entry: in·doc·tri·nate
Pronunciation: in-'d¤k-tr&-"nAt
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): -nated; -nat·ing
Etymology: probably from Middle English endoctrinen, from Anglo-French endoctriner, from en- + doctrine doctrine
1 : to instruct especially in fundamentals or rudiments : TEACH
2 : to imbue with a usually partisan or sectarian opinion, point of view, or principle
- in·doc·tri·na·tion

It's time for another Wednesday WORD PLAY! As always, keepin' the post short and sweet! Today's word is indoctrinate.

Usage: If I were to look back and determine who indoctinated me into the world of blogging, I'd have to say that nod goes to Mr. BrettCajun, the crazy Cajun from the Bayou! Was that good or bad? Lordy, you tell me. Now if I could only indoctrinate that pistol-whipping, SLAB smackin' southerner into the world of tasteful sportsmanship. HEHEHE!

Again, the "play" portion...any comment you leave must use the word indoctrinate in it. Your response can be about anything ~ the post, me (watch it!), something about you, something happening in your life. Knock yourself out thinking of something serious, humorous, or off-beat to comment about. Just have fun with it!

P.S....If you haven't already done so, why don't you join me in indoctrinating Pete's new blog, IT'S JUST NOTHING. It really reflects his personality... a great sense of humor (maybe a little warped at times, God love him), silly, heartfelt at times. Give him a read if you haven't. Hugs bud!


9 Comments:

At Wed Sep 13, 06:56:00 AM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

For me, the indoctrination into a gay lifestyle, to say the least, EYE-OPENING...and I WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING = )

 
At Wed Sep 13, 06:58:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

Many organizations tend to indoctrinate members rather than welcome them to allow free participation...

And Pete's blog is excellent!

 
At Wed Sep 13, 09:52:00 AM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

Mr. Pete is a dear!
He can indoctrinate me into his club any time.

 
At Wed Sep 13, 10:48:00 AM PDT, Blogger Conor Karrel said...

I've been indoctrinated into a few different gay communities and found I haven't disliked any of them!

 
At Wed Sep 13, 11:50:00 AM PDT, Blogger Joshua said...

I think I might've been one of the first to comment on his site. But I didn't know it was brand new! I'm happy to play a role in the indoctrination.

 
At Wed Sep 13, 12:19:00 PM PDT, Blogger Mark said...

I wish I could get indoctrincated into the world of your blogroll!

 
At Wed Sep 13, 05:06:00 PM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

I want to indoctrinate Pete as well! Aint he wonderful!

 
At Wed Sep 13, 06:26:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

Sure use a 75 cent word....I'm just to flustered when you indoctrinate people to check me out.

I'm sure I F'd that one up. How did you pull that one out the hat?

PS. I like that pic of me.

 
At Wed Sep 13, 07:56:00 PM PDT, Blogger The Persian said...

I for one am really glad you started blogging. I used to see your "anon" comments and wondered just who you were. Now we have a face and a voice!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home