Friday, October 06, 2006

THE BRUSH'S COLORFUL DAUBS ~ MISCELLANEOUS TIDBITS #7


I had a busy day yesterday, extending into the evening, so I didn't really have much time to think about a topic for a blog post. But I do have all kinds of tidbits to share with you. So let's rattle them off...

LATEST NEWSFLASH! ~ Brett Cajun Sighting!
I just wanted to let y'all know that I spoke with that crazy Cajun about 10 minutes ago, 8:50am Pacific Coast Time. Seems he is quite 'chipper' which only means that he and E. Shrew have been all lovey, dovey!! ;-) He says look out for a sh*tload of pics on his blog when he gets back. The lovebirds head back to the 'Southland' tomorrow (Saturday)..."Awwwwwwwwwwe! so sor-weeeee Brett, but all good whittle tings must come to an end!" LMAO! Of course I had to tease him that I was cutting into his share of blogland by posting a near scandolous HNT pic of me. Needless to say that got a rise out of him.

12,350+ Hits:
Can you believe I am just a tad over five months into blogging and I am essentially at the 12,350 hit mark. I am blown away. I "love" my regular readers and appreciate all of those just checkin' out my blog, including all you lurkers (that term seems oh so familiar...I think Moby coined that nickname for me before I created my own blog). My 6 month pivotal date is October 29th!

Incredible Edible 'EYECANDY!':
Ok... Check this eyecandy out. Hehehe! LOL. Does this guy's backside look somewhat familiar. Let's just say it is about as brazen as the individual will ever get here. And the last. ENJOY!


Giving A Shout Out To Other Fellow Bloggers!
I'd like to encourage you all to take a gander at these individuals' blogs. I have been reading Jake's Jakely Justified for several months now. As for Damien's The Examined Life I just started to read him within the past month. Each blog is uniquely quirky, both individuals are very open, and each shares a different stage of life. Lastly, each are definite lookers in my book. P.S. Damien's a green-eyed, redhead Irishman I believe, for all you readers who have that redhead fetish. Hehehe!

I Found An INTERNSHIP ~ HURRAY!!!:

Well, I had an interview yesterday at 5 pm with a small design firm that specializes in institutional and office design - medical offices, some business offices, car dealerships, churches, and educational facilities. They do a very small amount of residential design too. In any event, they are willing to work with me and help me develop my CAD skills, for which I am grateful. I think this should be a pretty good fit for me as I know the work that I am exposed to will also help me out next quarter with my final Senior Project II class. There are 5 people in the firm - small like I said. But the most important thing is we hit it off as a group. I believe they honestly liked me and were impressed with me, even before I came in for the personal interview. Likewise, I found each one of them to be personable to the extent I could make the assessment. So I start October 17th.

I am also set to take my outside-college, Art History class. That will start on the 17th too in the early evenings from 4-7p
m every Tuesday and Thursday for 8 weeks. It's a condensed program. All I care and want out of this class is a fricken 'C.' With that completed my associate degree element is completed.

Headin' to Orlando for PRIDE:
Yes, I am headin' out to Orlando next Thursday, October 12 for 5 days to enjoy Orlando Pride, to visit with my bud, Spider, and to see Sorted and Hypoxic again. I'll also be heading up to Jacksonville to see Derek and his partner, Mike, who I have yet to meet directly but have spoken to on the phone. I am getting the impression that he (Mike) is a kick in the pants, loves to talk, etc. I believe I may be seeing one or two other bloggers from the Florida area that I have yet to meet. Wahoo! If there is anyone out there that can make it down to Orlando, come on down. That goes for you Smiley!

Guess there is no paint left on my brush to create more colorful daubs. Have a great weekend! I know I will. Lots of good thoughts running through the ol' noggin now!

17 Comments:

At Fri Oct 06, 01:26:00 AM PDT, Blogger Joshua said...

Wooohooo I want to see some more butt action, Mr. Stroker LOL

 
At Fri Oct 06, 05:13:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

Well DAMN Stroker... you missed HNT by a day there stud... may I be the first to say HOT!

 
At Fri Oct 06, 06:22:00 AM PDT, Blogger ..:: YNAGER ' 65 ::.. said...

heeheehee I see you butt crack....Congrats on the internship bud!!! WTG

Glad to hear things are falling into place for ya!

 
At Fri Oct 06, 07:11:00 AM PDT, Blogger Joshua said...

o yeah congrads on the internship LOL

 
At Fri Oct 06, 10:11:00 AM PDT, Blogger Tony said...

Well Damien, whatever lead me to beleive you were a dark red-head. You have the right idea though if it will get you the right man. LOL! ;-)

 
At Fri Oct 06, 10:52:00 AM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

Where do I start? Congradulations first off, that is wonderful news. Second, damn hot HNT. I posted the whole picture on my website, just kidding, I'm so looking forward too you guys coming to Jacksonville.

 
At Fri Oct 06, 12:07:00 PM PDT, Blogger Joel said...

YYUM! THAT is all i can say!

 
At Fri Oct 06, 01:32:00 PM PDT, Blogger Conor Karrel said...

Congratulations on the internship!! I'm so happy for you that it will be a good place to gain more CAD experience too!

Great pic Tony just enough to tease, now, if you'll excuse me I have to go take a cold shower.

 
At Fri Oct 06, 03:31:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jake said...

Why thank you, Tony. That's so nice what you said about me and Damien. I haven't read Damien's blog yet but will take your advice.

I'm blushing here...

 
At Fri Oct 06, 09:28:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ur-spo said...

well that is all splendid news
and the photo is lovely
have a great weekend

 
At Fri Oct 06, 09:53:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

Looks like the moon was arising....IT's about time you bought the tickets! Nice to hear you also got your interternship. Congrats!

 
At Fri Oct 06, 10:25:00 PM PDT, Blogger Moby said...

*stick out tongue and pointing* diry whore, dirty whore! lol

Anyway, you are lurker no more and congrats on the new gig. I hope it works out for ya.

 
At Fri Oct 06, 11:34:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the hits. Congrats on the intership. And next time, tip the camera just a bit lower.

 
At Sat Oct 07, 09:51:00 PM PDT, Blogger Joshua said...

Just got home from one of the craziest birthday parties (in a good way) that I've ever been to. And I thought I'd drop by to see what's new with you. Then I realized that you keep banker's hours in the blog world - and don't blog on the weekends LOL. O well, I need to take my tipsy ass to bed anyhow LOL.

 
At Sun Oct 08, 02:36:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the internship!

 
At Sun Oct 08, 07:45:00 PM PDT, Blogger Joshua said...

Check your voicemail :)

 
At Wed Oct 11, 06:59:00 AM PDT, Blogger Kevin said...

Hey, tell the guys to look me up too. I need to meet some more of ya'll as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home