Monday, December 25, 2006

A PICTORIAL ESSAY ~ MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas today! Some pictures of my Saturday night adventure to a neighborhood about a 75 minute drive from where I am. This neighborhood does it yearly. This year we took two nieces that hadn't been before and they had a blast. Some residents were selling hot coffee, hot chocolate, churros, even hot homemade tamales. If only there was more neighborhood camaraderie like this nationwide. So enjoy! A side note: I've incorporated some photos that are a little blurry only because they often showed the full-on view of the neigborhood in it's lighted stage.


















MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

10 Comments:

At Mon Dec 25, 12:11:00 AM PST, Blogger David said...

wow xmas is really big over there isnt it ! lokks wonderful
D x

 
At Mon Dec 25, 07:40:00 AM PST, Blogger Spider said...

WOW! That was fantastic... Merry Christmas Stroker... enjoy the day with your family...

 
At Mon Dec 25, 07:53:00 AM PST, Blogger Doug Taron said...

Well, that was definitely festive. Have a wonderful Christmas. Like you, I'm getting to do the uncle thing at the moment. It's a blast.

Hugs,

Doug

 
At Mon Dec 25, 09:48:00 AM PST, Blogger Doug said...

That's impressive!

Have a Merry Christmas!

 
At Mon Dec 25, 10:29:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shots Tony. And by the way, is that my dog the dalmation off to the side in the pictures? I wondered where she went!

ps I said hi to Steve for you. Right back at you...

 
At Mon Dec 25, 02:41:00 PM PST, Blogger Ur-spo said...

what a spectacle!
happy christmas to you, and peace and health in 2007

 
At Mon Dec 25, 09:03:00 PM PST, Blogger Maddog said...

Merry Christmas. Hope you had a wonderful day.

 
At Mon Dec 25, 09:25:00 PM PST, Blogger DEREK said...

now that's a winter wonderland! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm missing my Teddy bear bad. I was tempted to leave tonight. But I'm waiting to leave tomorrow.

 
At Tue Dec 26, 06:37:00 PM PST, Blogger Lemuel said...

How can I buy stock in their electricity provider?

 
At Sun Dec 31, 12:28:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lordy...I had seizure just looking at the pictures

 

Post a Comment

<< Home