Monday, December 18, 2006

MEME: 50 THINGS....

I am opting out of the "What Would You Do?" post today. Pete challenged me to do this meme, in part to mix up my blog posting a bit. He's only one of a handful that could twist my arm. Appears Pete picked up the meme over at The Non Stop Ultimate.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

I'll have to ditto Pete's response on this..."Gosh look at all that gray in my beard!"

2. How much cash do you have on you?

Physically...about $400.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"

Poor.

4. Favorite planet?

No laughing...Uranus. HEHEHE! I am so bad!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

Oh dear...it was Spider! I should call him. HEHEHE!

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

I just use one of the generic tones on my phone called "Better Days."

7. What shirt are you wearing?

At the moment I am shirtless! Get your minds out of the gutter.

8. Do you "label" yourself?

Spinning off Pete's comment, labels are for inanimate objects. I don't put some type of classification on myself. OTHER people are the one's that do that - if they are insecure.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing?

AU NATURALE...translation barefeet! Lordy, am I beginning to create a picture here with some of my responses?!

10. Bright or dark room?

Oh, that depends on the activity involved as well here.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

Well Pete already knows how I feel about him. He will always hold a special place in my heart. Hugs bud!

12. What does your watch look like?

I don't where a watch...never have. I really on my car and cellphone clocks.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?

That would have been Saturday...I was in bed at midnight. I know, boring.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

The text message was from Spider...the message was for my eyes only.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?

About a mile from my place.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?

It's not a word but rather a phrase..."So what else is new?"

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?

For my ears only. Hehehe!

18. Last furry thing you touched?

My roommate's girlfriend's dog.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

NO hard core drugs. Only my daily meds.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?

Film...I haven't bought a roll of film in five years!

21. Favorite age you have been so far?

My early twenties right out of college, when life seemed more simple, when I traveled through Europe for the summer, when I bought my first new car.

22. Your worst enemy?

My need to be perfect in everything that I do (when I know that is not humanly possible).

23. What is your current desktop picture?

It's a picture of me and my two brothers taken Easter Sunday of 2003. I was 'goatee'less. I'd love to show you the picture but family is personal at this moment.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?

Goodnight! Hugs.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

I'll echo the comments of the author that meme'd me. I'd want to fly hands down as that alone could give me opportunities to see places I wanted to see and likely give me the million bucks as well.

26. Do you like someone?

I like all kinds of people!

27. The last song you listened to?

AWAKE from Josh Groban.

28. What time of day were you born?

If my recollection serves me right, I think mom told me in the early morning hours.

29. What's your favorite number?

Three. It offers so many variations for such a small number. ;-)

30. Where did you live in 1987?

South San Francisco, CA.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?

Just of Jack Radcliffe! If I could only look like him. Seriously, I have no reason, at the moment to be jealous.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?

I have no idea. I hope not.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

At work (Auto/Homeowners Insurance field).

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

Pound on them. Like that is going to do anything.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?

I try to be kind. Am I successful at it all the time...NO!

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?

I am not really a fan of tattoos. My first response is to say the butt to hide it. However I might be able to live with it placed above my bicep below the shoulder

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?

Italian all the way.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?

That's a debated question at the moment. With me starting a new career and it being one that brings more success in a metropolitan area suited to it, the options are limited - at least in my mind.

39. Are you touchy feely?

Not immediately but get me with someone I like and am comfortable with, lordy watch out.

40. What's your life motto?

It's the subtext right below my blog name. It is : Seeing And Living Each Moment For The Moment It Is

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

Well I just loved Pete's response, "Dick, balls and the crack of my ass. All times remember…I never leave home without them."

42. What's your favorite town/city?

If it's U.S. based, I'd say it's a three-way tie (what's with the number three..Hmmmm! It arouses me) between San Francisco, San Diego, and New York City. If it's open worldwide, it's a tie between Salzburg, Austria and Rome, Italy.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

I can't say 'cuz it would give away a Christmas gift that is for one of my dear friends and fellow blogger.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

This past week as part of an inclusion in a few Christmas cards that I sent out.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?

Thank goodness that one of a few things I can do on a car. That's good for me since I am not very car oriented.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?

Honestly, I have never bee in love with anyone. As for now, we're seeing where the future is going to take me. It's still personal.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?

Great-Grandparents. I so wish I knew more and could go farther back much like Derek over at Past, Present, and Future.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?

Friday night for my company's Christmas party (where I intern). I was wearing a pair of dressy light brown woo slacks, Italian leather shoes, a French long-sleeve shirt that was stripped in fushia, lime, white, and tan stripes, and a brown suede car coat! I 'd say I looked rather HOT!

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

Now why do you ask? It's private.

50. Have you been burned by love?

No. And I don't like to think of it as burned. If people are adult about it, it's a mutual understanding and separation.

So Pete, there you have it. I did it just for you. Hope the rest of my blog readers picked up something new about me. I'd love to throw this meme at the direction of a few commenters. Hopefully they'll see this post and take the challenge. Josh, CityWoof, and Derek...are you up for it?! If anyone else wishes to partake, step in. Have a good week.

7 Comments:

At Mon Dec 18, 03:10:00 AM PST, Blogger Lemuel said...

As for 7 and 41. No my mind was not in the gutter, Tony, but my tongue was on the floor in a puddle of drool. And as for those three things, since you gave the same answer as Pete, I'll give you the same reply (and mean it) - if we ever have a chance to meet, I'm gonna be sure to [manually] check to see if you have them on you. ;)

 
At Mon Dec 18, 04:57:00 AM PST, Blogger Spider said...

$400 in cash, dressed to the nines, goatee, yea - all of that works for me!

 
At Mon Dec 18, 08:27:00 AM PST, Blogger Doug said...

It's funny how film is so "last-century."

Great meme!

 
At Mon Dec 18, 03:18:00 PM PST, Blogger DEREK said...

this was good,I may try it myself. I'm pooped.

 
At Mon Dec 18, 05:12:00 PM PST, Blogger Pete said...

LOL, nice job. The one thing that came to mind when I was not chucking is you are very metropolitan.

Now you weren't wearing much but you had a big wad of cash on you. Were you rolling around naked in it like I wanted to do?

 
At Mon Dec 18, 05:30:00 PM PST, Blogger DEREK said...

I never knew Jimmi and Dan's podcast would spice up our sex life, he's far from asleep! :)

 
At Mon Dec 18, 10:07:00 PM PST, Blogger Jason said...

Shirtless huh? I think that would make a nice weekly post for you. Shirtless Fridays :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home