Wednesday, December 20, 2006

WORD PLAY ~ EUPHORIA

EUPHORIA

One entry found for euphoria.
Main Entry: eu·pho·ria
Pronunciation: yü-'for-E-&
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin, from Greek, from euphoros healthy, from eu- + pherein to bear -- more at BEAR
: a feeling of well-being or elation
- eu·phor·ic /-'for-ik, -'f¤r-/ adjective
- eu·phor·i·cal·ly /-i-k[&-]lE/ adverb



So we stroll into Wednesday, hump day, 5 days before Christmas, 2 days left until the weekend, and a day for yet another WORD PLAY post. Today's word is euphoria.

Usage: I have this memory of an incredible night that I spent with someone special. A king size bed, fine white lines, a fluffy down comforter, river breezes. This stud sent me in to a state of euphoria that put my body in a complete state of numbness. I think it was a whole new level of orgasm! Too much info??? I'd be in heaven if Santa could somehow grant that wish and present it to me as my Christmas gift. Hmmm! There might be one other person that could put me in a state of euphoria but that's my fantasy man! You all know who that is.

So what's your sentence for the day?

9 Comments:

At Wed Dec 20, 05:54:00 AM PST, Blogger Spider said...

There is a certain euphoria that can only be reached with certain people in certain situations... with each experience being different but none the less euphoric...

 
At Wed Dec 20, 07:02:00 AM PST, Blogger Doug said...

Last weekend I spent three days in a state of euphoria, meeting new friends, getting together with old friends, simply blissful.

 
At Wed Dec 20, 08:12:00 AM PST, Blogger Ur-spo said...

the last patient in my office had a euphoric affect. Not taking the lithium salts again......

 
At Wed Dec 20, 08:13:00 AM PST, Blogger Ur-spo said...

Also, when I get home tonight, I'll send you a photo that is guaranteed to evoke euphoria...

 
At Wed Dec 20, 10:26:00 AM PST, Blogger DEREK said...

I want some of that Euphoria Ur-Spo is sending you! I'm jealous!

 
At Wed Dec 20, 12:14:00 PM PST, Blogger rodger said...

2 Flexeril, 1 Percocet and the back pain seemed to disappear. Ah, euphoria! Albeit temporary euphoria.

 
At Wed Dec 20, 08:23:00 PM PST, Blogger Mike said...

I liked Agnes Moorhead as "Euphoria."

 
At Wed Dec 20, 09:40:00 PM PST, Blogger Pete said...

Right before I read this my right hand helped me send euphoric pleasure through my body. Afterward the moment of pleasure I had a mess to clean up from my euphoric trist.

 
At Wed Dec 20, 09:41:00 PM PST, Blogger Pete said...

Yea I too want some of what Ur-spo is sending you. Alas stud your the luckly one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home