Tuesday, October 10, 2006

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? (#21)

I have been thinking about this week's post addition of HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? Tuesday for a couple of days after a suggestion from a dear friend.

So let's get it out now and then talk about it. The question is:
How do you like to kiss - with your eyes open or with your eyes closed? And DO share why.
For me personally, I like to kiss with my eyes open more often than closed. I find it incredibly sexy to watch the expression on the other individual's face. And I think it can be very hot if the other individual is doing the same, looking into each others' eyes, seeing how each reacts, charges up, whatever.

I will say this though...I tend to close my eyes when moving into the more physical elements of touching those "erogenous zones," if you know what
I mean. Your brain, at that point, seems to focus more on all the sensations going on physically between your lips & mouth and your nether regions. Waaa - hoo!

So right back at ya - what are your responses and reasons.

11 Comments:

At Tue Oct 10, 02:46:00 AM PDT, Blogger Joshua said...

I have to close my eyes because I hate looking crossed-eyed when I kiss, LOL.

 
At Tue Oct 10, 03:39:00 AM PDT, Blogger Lemuel said...

definitely eyes open! when kissing lip-to-lip I love to look into the other guy's eyes, a window to his soul. as for kissing and exploring other areas of his universe, well, I keep 'em open 'cause I don't want to miss a single one of his 2000 body parts.

 
At Tue Oct 10, 04:54:00 AM PDT, Blogger Spider said...

The eyes need to be closed... I don't like being stared at! And like Joshua, I end up getting cross-eyed, and knowing me, if I am looking at someone while I am kissing I am going to laugh...

 
At Tue Oct 10, 07:24:00 AM PDT, Blogger Curtis said...

Eyes closed, but I might take a peek now and then.

 
At Tue Oct 10, 08:51:00 AM PDT, Blogger Mark said...

Eyes closed. Kisses always feel better with the eyes closed. Especially the soft ones.

 
At Tue Oct 10, 10:39:00 AM PDT, Blogger DEREK said...

I've always closed my eyes, I'll have to try it with my eyes open.

 
At Tue Oct 10, 12:07:00 PM PDT, Blogger Conor Karrel said...

I start out with my eyes open, then close them as the kissing gets more passionate.

 
At Tue Oct 10, 12:30:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bigg said...

I never close my eyes when I kiss a guy. Closing your eyes makes it too easy for his wife/husband/sig. other to sneak up and bean you one.

 
At Tue Oct 10, 03:30:00 PM PDT, Blogger Pete said...

Eye's closed, but when doing other things I keep them open. I rather like to look. BTW where are you finding these pictures. You need to share.

 
At Tue Oct 10, 08:08:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all depends on the type of kiss. If it's gentle romantic kind of kissing probably eyes closed. But if its that hungry, chewing, I'm about to nail you to the wall kind of kissing then eyes open. I want him to see the fire in my eyes (and a maybe a healthy touch of fear in his :-) )

Either way, I won't close my eyes first.

 
At Sat Oct 21, 07:19:00 AM PDT, Blogger Blobby said...

I think it's all so situational. The more it's romantic, the more the eyes are closed. The more it's sexual, i tend to keep them open. I think to gauge the reaction.

Odd - isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home