Monday, October 30, 2006

WHO AM I

I am changing things up a bit this week. What Would You Do? Monday will return next week. Every now and then I want to do something that gives you a little more insight into me. I have found that some of these memes seem to assist in that manner, while being fun and light-hearted. Derek introduced this meme and posted his response to it this past week. Shortly after, Pete stepped in and took the challenge. I found the meme to be interesting myself so I have responded. Yet...that much more revealed about me.

I am – a simple person.

I want -to feel a connection to this world that I have been searching for all my life and have yet to sense or feel.

I have – a family that means more to me than the world.

I wish – the inhabitants of this earth, people of all ages, gender, race, and faiths could just coexist in peace with no boundaries set.

I hate – trite, shallow people.

I miss - my dad so, so, so much!

I fear – two things: dying alone with no one near me and being homeless.

I hear – my inner self telling me I am being called to something greater. I can’t explain it.

I wonder – what life would be like if I was financially secure for the rest of its duration.

I love – to travel and experience new places. More than you will ever know!!

I always – wished I had been blessed with a good singing voice.

I am not – as easily and automatically outgoing as many may think.

I am not always - quite as “together” as some people may perceive me. Afterall, I am human.

I need – to feel that I will be successful in my new interior design career.

I should – laugh a little more at myself.

I like - ,cherish, and love my friends! You know who you are!

9 Comments:

At Mon Oct 30, 02:25:00 AM PST, Blogger Spider said...

Ah - jealousy! That is why you don't like me to sing in public - jealous of my wonderful voice huh...

Great list Tony - all of the wonderful things that make you the wonderful man that you are...

 
At Mon Oct 30, 03:01:00 AM PST, Blogger Lemuel said...

I always find these lists fascinating as we learn about each other bit by bit and yours, Tony, is no exception. I must admit that I was and I was not surprised to read your statements about being outgoing based on what you write and others have written about you. So much there in your answers, Tony! Thanks for sharing so deeply of yourself with us! HUGS!

 
At Mon Oct 30, 04:53:00 AM PST, Blogger daveincleveland said...

hey buddy its nice to learn a little more about you......nice pic too.:)

 
At Mon Oct 30, 06:50:00 AM PST, Blogger Ur-spo said...

that was lovely
you have a good heart
I don't think I will do this meme, as yours can not be surpassed.
Michael

 
At Mon Oct 30, 12:40:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juliet on the balcony :) What a nice guy you are, Tony.

One of your lurkers.

 
At Mon Oct 30, 01:52:00 PM PST, Blogger Joshua said...

Very nice indeed. Too bad you aren't a singer! I like being serenaded in the shower ;) LOL

 
At Mon Oct 30, 05:11:00 PM PST, Blogger DEREK said...

Awesome list Tony, you just leave me in awe. Can you carry a tune, I bet you can. Brett told me you sing in your sleep.

 
At Mon Oct 30, 06:14:00 PM PST, Blogger Pete said...

Nice list.

 
At Mon Oct 30, 08:18:00 PM PST, Blogger Doug said...

I have the same insecurity about my own singing voice.

Great meme!

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home