Tuesday, November 07, 2006

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? (#24)

First, I want to thank all my readers who commented yesterday on my post. I realize that the subject matter was an intense issue to start with on a Monday. I had contemplated not posting it but it fit all too well with my weekly topic of What Would You Do. What I am appreciative for is the time that each of you took to really offer a thought-provoking opinion. To me this is what blogging is about - being able to mix up the serious with the light-hearted. And getting people to respond not merely with a one line comment but a brief opinion statement. Again thanks!

So...Tuesday's here! Oh yes, Tuesday's here! And with it comes another How Do You Like It? question. It just hit me, even though we are seven days into the month...it's fricken November already. Ok Tony, snap out of it...on to the question for today:

How do you like it - with the lights on or with the lights off?

Well, in all honesty...I outgrew t
he boogey man a number of years ago, so I find it much more restful these days sleeping with the lights out! OK, did I catch you in one of those "WTF is he talking about" moments. Gotch'ya! You know damn well where I was going with this question, don't you? I have to say that I like doing it in the dark, butt-naked, most of the time - probably more so when it is very sensual, romantic love-making. It's just the perfect opportunity to really feel every element of the experience that your partner is sharing and giving you. OOOOO! The tingling sensations I am getting already thinking about it. Now, if I want to get plain down and dirty, I'd have to say that I would want the lights on. The adrenalin only gets pumping from seeing all that hot sweaty action...ok I need a Jack Radcliffe video now. Hey Spo, can you help me out here?

So everyone have fun with this one and give us some of the details!
And you?



14 Comments:

At Tue Nov 07, 03:43:00 AM PST, Blogger Lemuel said...

I confess that I find it more romantic in the dark or in a dimly candle-lit place. Then again I think I'm more about the romance than the sex.

 
At Tue Nov 07, 04:12:00 AM PST, Blogger Joshua said...

Way more romantic in the dark! A little dim lighting can add that extra ambience.

 
At Tue Nov 07, 04:14:00 AM PST, Blogger Jake said...

It doesn't matter to me if the lights are on or off as long as I'm getting something good.

 
At Tue Nov 07, 04:45:00 AM PST, Blogger DEREK said...

if your talking about sleeping, lights off, but if your talking about love making, i like a little candlelight. But light or dark, I like it both ways, Night or Day.

 
At Tue Nov 07, 05:08:00 AM PST, Blogger Spider said...

If it is making love, then lights off, some candles, maybe the blinds open and the moonlight streaming in or the morning sun peeking over the trees... if it is just hot sex, doesn't matter where it is... You remember don't you...

 
At Tue Nov 07, 05:29:00 AM PST, Blogger cola boy said...

Candle light is wonderful to make hot, sweaty love to. Unless you are outdoors during the day, and there's nothing you can do about the sunlight then. :-)

 
At Tue Nov 07, 08:04:00 AM PST, Blogger Kevin said...

Sleep: As dark as possible.

Extra-curricular activities: I need at least some light -- I can't afford to put someone's eye out.

 
At Tue Nov 07, 11:00:00 AM PST, Blogger The Untraveled Travel Guy said...

Anyone ever considered that "the boogey man" might be a major hottie? This though didn't occur to me until much later in life.

 
At Tue Nov 07, 02:07:00 PM PST, Blogger Conor Karrel said...

I'm just the opposite of you Tony, I find intimate love making much better with the lights on so that I can explore and see every inch of my lovers body, and especially to be able to stare into their eyes as we make love. Getting down and dirty is fine in the dark.

Of course I like the lights on and the generous use of blindfolds too, so sometimes I'm a contradiction!

 
At Tue Nov 07, 04:32:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lights on/Lights off, I sooooo don't care. Well, I didn't until I started getting this mid-life pouch.

So... less light is better. I'm really pretty when the room is dark.

 
At Tue Nov 07, 06:49:00 PM PST, Blogger Doug said...

For sleep, I wear an eyemask, so it could be noon and I wouldn't notice. I sleep much more deeply since I started wearing an eyemask. And no, it doesn't have feathers or sequins.

For fun, dim lighting is nice. It's relaxing and romantic, but still lets me enjoy the visuals.

 
At Tue Nov 07, 08:43:00 PM PST, Blogger Pete said...

Hey when your sleeping in the dark and someone's hands go exploring and you wake up and have a good roll....it's all good.

 
At Tue Nov 07, 09:00:00 PM PST, Blogger Ur-spo said...

i like the lights low - enough to see what I am doing but low enough to blur the details.
If Mr Radcliffe should come over, the lights are on - I want to see every detail!

 
At Tue Nov 07, 10:30:00 PM PST, Blogger Jason said...

It's like when I go to the doctors office and get a shot, I need to see the prick before I get it.

I prefer candlelight, but a great dimmer switch will do the trick as well. Wow, I'm a little tingly myself :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home