Thursday, November 09, 2006

THE STROKER'S NEWEST ADDITIONS AMONGST HIS PLETHORA OF FAMILY

As I mentioned in yesterday's WORD PLAY post very slyly, I was going to introduce you to part of the plethora of family I have. So here are the newest additions to the Stroker's clan - my two nephews. Gosh darn, they are the cutest little buggers, aren't they? This is one UNCLE with a big smile on his face. One of my sisters finally got some of the photos put on-line and I have had the other, via a birth announcement, for a while. I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving and just smother these two with kisses and tender hugs.

Sean at 10 days old...darn, he looks like he is already 1-2 mos. old.

Sean in yet another outfit, about 5 days old.

SEAN THOMAS
7 lbs.- 12 Ounces
19 inches


Little Angelo on the day of his birth.

ANGELO JOSEPH
(A.J.)

7 lbs.- 0 Ounces
19.25 inches

Guys... this is what life is all about as far as I am concerned! It will always be an element in my life that I will miss from a personal perspective. Now if we can just get my little sister through her pregnancy without complications, I'll have number 11 to cuddle with come next July. Fingers crossed and lots of prayers going out there.

Aren't you glad!... One more day and the weekend is here. Wahoo!

13 Comments:

At Thu Nov 09, 03:21:00 AM PST, Blogger Lemuel said...

Sean looks (in the second pic) like he's counting the days until he sees his Uncle Tony. A.J.'s has just closed his eyes to dream about it.

 
At Thu Nov 09, 03:50:00 AM PST, Blogger Joshua said...

Awwww they're adorable!!!! I see that you called! Sorries - didn't get in the door until about 2 hours ago LOL

 
At Thu Nov 09, 04:50:00 AM PST, Blogger Spider said...

Oh Tony - they are SO CUTE... the top pic of Sean is just adorable... you are a VERY lucky man - this is one time that I am seriously jealous... you have something there that many of us will never have - cherish them as I know you do and spoil them rotten!

 
At Thu Nov 09, 05:41:00 AM PST, Blogger Jason said...

Wow, 11 kids! You're one lucky Uncle. I bet you have fun Christmas shopping in those toy stores :)

 
At Thu Nov 09, 08:09:00 AM PST, Blogger Doug said...

Sooo adorable!

 
At Thu Nov 09, 10:41:00 AM PST, Blogger DEREK said...

Congrats Uncle T, they are adorable just like their uncle!

 
At Thu Nov 09, 11:46:00 AM PST, Blogger Stephen said...

Words fall short when saying they are the most adorable, but they are. Spoil them like I sure you do all the others.

 
At Thu Nov 09, 03:32:00 PM PST, Blogger Greg said...

They are both adorable, Tony. Congrats to you and your family.

 
At Thu Nov 09, 04:38:00 PM PST, Blogger Mike said...

Infants are nice, but I like to hold them for about 15 seconds before I had them back. Most of my nieces and nephews are grown up. I spent the past couple of years going to weddings. Bought enough Waterford crystal to keep the Irish economy afloat.

 
At Thu Nov 09, 06:24:00 PM PST, Blogger Mike said...

I love babies. Especially someone else's.

All the better to give them back.

 
At Thu Nov 09, 07:25:00 PM PST, Blogger Ur-spo said...

how fortunate you are to have such nieces and nevvies.
Still, it must be hard to remember all those birthdays!

 
At Thu Nov 09, 08:38:00 PM PST, Blogger Pete said...

Too cute! Can I hear a dozen?

 
At Thu Nov 09, 10:09:00 PM PST, Blogger digital t-square said...

Isn't being an uncle great fun? I just wish there were some toddlers around here, too. The youngest one here is already 10. They grow up so quickly. Enjoy those nephews of yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home